Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Jack Graham's role next year becomes interesting if Taranto & Hopper are recruited.
Agree. With a fit midfield come round 1 it’s hard to see a position for Jack.

Cotchin, Hopper, Taranto, Sonsie, Martin, Bolton is a stronger midfield than the one he already struggled to play in this year.

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

Cotchin, Hopper, Taranto, Sonsie, Martin, Bolton is a stronger midfield than the one he already struggled to play in this year.
Even Ross is starting to put pressure on his spot. They won't all play.

I'm thinking now might be the time to think about cashing in.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

Prestia has lost his spot it seems ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
The hurt on Graham is surprising.
Cotchin will not displace Graham, he will be a part of the rotations, they are not the same player.
Martin will not push out Graham. Different players.
Bolton same.
Don't know enough about the others but Graham is a bloody good player who gets a role and executes it.
In Dimmas team whether peeps like it or not.

Reactions: 8 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
People are quick to discard Graham. If he can get over his niggles, he'll be a regular starter.

Reactions: 5 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Taranto, Hopper and an improved Ross - Jack is now surplus to our needs. Best pick available please Blair

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Surprised if Graham is goes anywhere - he is only 24 and played 97 games.

He will be a big part of our next generation tilt at staying at the top, where Cotch really only has 1 more year to go while Prestia and Martin are maybe 2 years left.

Reactions: 5 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Still only 25 next year. Lots of strange niggles holding him back. Can play. Great bloke. Great clubman.

He’s not going anywhere.

Reactions: 11 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Still only 25 next year. Lots of strange niggles holding him back. Can play. Great bloke. Great clubman.

He’s not going anywhere.
Reckon the Crows coming for him? I would, even Port.

With all this incoming other clubs would be mad not to shake the tree and see what falls out.

Reactions: 1 user

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I reckon talk of moving him on is short sighted and TBH, a bit crazy.

We lack midfield depth, period. Cotch will be wound right back next year, Prestia is injury prone, and quite frankly, while some of our kids look promising, they are a few preseasons away from being reliable week in week out at AFL level.

Graham is a role player in the true Tiger tradition since 2017. He is also a great clubman, and from what I have heard, has real leadership qualities.

Keeper for mine.

Reactions: 10 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
With all this incoming other clubs would be mad not to shake the tree and see what falls out.

Maybe, but might be a little early for a tree shake just yet if other clubs want value. The valuable players on our list at the moment will be had to grab because we have the cap room and are still a serious premiership threat. You'd have to pay well overs.

Next season more likely.