Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Unsighted and no impact.
I sighted him fumbling the ball at critical times, and had a big impact by turning the ball over for Freo’s game tieing goal

I’m certainly not blaming him for the loss, but I still don’t see the value in a slow mid that doesn’t play inside mid

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He is what he is, and will never be anymore. I'd say he could be trade bait, but I reckon that ship has sailed. A year or two ago we could have snared a decent pick.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Where's the truck full of chicken poo? Its needed to fill his locker after that game.

Reactions: 1 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
He is what he is, and will never be anymore. I'd say he could be trade bait, but I reckon that ship has sailed. A year or two ago we could have snared a decent pick.
Still reckon Adelaide would be keen on him. Trade in a heartbeat. Is slow at his peak years.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It was a bit unfair on Jack that every time he went to pick up the ball it turned into a greased pig.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Can get up to a decent speed if given about 20 seconds to wind up.

Maybe long jump is his go.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
It was a bit unfair on Jack that every time he went to pick up the ball it turned into a greased pig.
The fumbles when junior did some magic on the wing for Graham to fumble destroyed him.
He should never be picked to play at the testy dome again.
He is sooo slow. I don't care that he covers 500kms he always where the ball isn't.

Reactions: 1 user

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
terribly disappointed with his season

he should be improving to be one of our best midfielders at his age, but his form has gone backwards

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He is jekyl and hyde. Has to reduce the gap between his best and worst.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
If Adelaide offer there 2nd rounder take it and ask for Crouch too or use the pick to get Omeara or Hopper.
Perfect chance to cash in