Podcast recommendations | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Podcast recommendations

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I watched 5 minutes of it, Daff was quite boring.
Yeah, don't like it with one of them (BF) on. Bit embarrassing for Daff. I switched off too. The Bowden one was better as he got questions from 3 BF posters.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bakes & Soldo.

Thanks Oldie. Too much personal or holiday talk but in the few minutes where they talk footy, Soldo and Bakes both felt down about Dimma leaving, but then recovered in 2 days as if nothing happened and warmed to Mini. Bakes said Mini told some players off in their 1st meeting on how bad they perform which shows he does have a hard side. This is probably why we see the team on their toes and playing with more energy now. Soldo said Dimma was harder, but Mini's more understandable of the players. Bakes admits he IS a forward and not a defender.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Broady & Shorty. Good listen.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Broady & Shorty. Good listen.

4 years of tinea?? Who cleans the place.