Polygamy (Split from Christianity thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Polygamy (Split from Christianity thread)

RemoteTiger

Woof!
Jul 29, 2004
The most expensive contract I have ever entered into in my life has been the marriage contract - why on earth would you want 2 of these contracts running concurrently?

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
weather you agree with polygamy or not we are primarily a christian society. right or wrong the vast majority of people in this country would be appalled at the notion of multiple wives surely we have to respect this view weather we agree or not. after all we live in a democracy where the needs and sensibilities of the many out weigh those of the few. at the very least we should not be legitimising this practice.

there is an option for allof us dont get married go out and find two or more who are prepared to share you and their bed with another woman and enjoy. either this or join a swingers club.

ronnit

Tiger Superstar
Sep 25, 2007
you know,,,,when you think of it,,in a free country..what right has anyone got to tell someone how many people they can share their lives with....

if a man or woman chooses to dedicate their life to three..or four ..or whatever people...well...i am wondering...is that bad? only if you are married under the laws of god..

but what if you dont believe in god?