PRE 2015 Phantom Draft is Now Live | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE 2015 Phantom Draft is Now Live

pumped said:
I notice 55. Greater Western Sydney is missing bullus were those points allocated ?

Copy and paste malfunction, I'll make that a live pick for Oldie.

Giants pick 55 - Mitch Brown (Sandringham Zebras)
196cm 93cms
The former Cat gets a 2nd chance with the Giants. We feel he's a late bloomer who'll ad some steel to our talls.
At the very least we hope he'll be a handy backup.

Gold Coast select Mabior Chol.

With our thin ruck stocks, we feel that Chol will provide an adequate backup to Tom Nichols.

Tigers of Old said:
Giants pick 55 - Mitch Brown (Sandringham Zebras)
196cm 93cms
The former Cat gets a 2nd chance with the Giants. We feel he's a late bloomer who'll ad some steel to our talls.
At the very least we hope he'll be a handy backup.

JP is stuffed now

With Pick 57 Essendon Son Of SOS Jack Silvagni from the Oakleigh Chargers after missing out on Mitch Brown we think Jack can help our forward line in a couple of years time.

Sammy C said:
With Pick 57 Essendon Son Of SOS Jack Silvagni from the Oakleigh Chargers after missing out on Mitch Brown we think Jack can help our forward line in a couple of years time.

:hihi The hierarchy at Carlton are steaming!

Pick 59. Sam Menegola (Subiaco)

Third time lucky for the former Hawk & Docker, despite being given two chances prior his form this year has been nothing short of brilliant. He only played 12 games for the season yet managed a third placing in the Sandover, he averaged 1.5 goals a match and 27 touches. With his beep coming in at 14.11 and his 188cm physique weighing in at 90kg, the brainstrust at Carlton believe he can make an instant impact.

Pick 60. Tom Doedee (Geelong Falcons)

Another basketball convert who registered in the top 6% for agility, has only been playing football for 12 months but his form trajectory has seen him go from Falcons B team to playing for Vic Country. Having missed out on Jack Silvagni (SOS is in the foetal position right now), the Blues have targeted a player they believe still has significant improvement left in him. Tom should be able to nail down a third tall position in defence but also has the ability to handle the nippy small forward from time to time.

Having lucked out on scoring a preferred tall at our first two picks we felt confident our third would be enough to nail an athletic 198cm key-position marking-machine - a local lad who represented WA at the Championships:

61. Fremantle - Dylan Smith (Swan Districts)

Pick 62. West Coast - Mason Redman

186cm medium forward who can take a grab and represented SA at the Champs. The wide expanses of Subiaco should suit him as he is able to lead up and get separation on his opponent.

bullus_hit said:
Pick 59. Sam Menegola (Subiaco)

Third time lucky for the former Hawk & Docker, despite being given two chances prior his form this year has been nothing short of brilliant. He only played 12 games for the season yet managed a third placing in the Sandover, he averaged 1.5 goals a match and 27 touches. With his beep coming in at 14.11 and his 188cm physique weighing in at 90kg, the brainstrust at Carlton believe he can make an instant impact.

If there I'd like to see us rookie Mengola.

SCOOP said:
If there I'd like to see us rookie Mengola.

Yes, I actually think he has a higher ceiling than Townsend & Moore, seems to have clicked this year and was clearly the best mid in the WAFL.

I've mentioned his name before but Stuart Donnelly looks like another excellent rookie pick and I would be happy to give Markov a spot on the list later in the draft. Nick Dodge is another rookie type who has some very impressive lateral movement.

Collingwood - Pick 66 - Andrew Gallucci 178 cm 67kg (Williamstown)

After a suburb season with Williamstown, where Andrew kicked 29 including 3 in the Grand Final, we think Andrew fills a hole in our forward line, particularly since Elliot will spend more time through the middle in 2016. Andrew has pace to burn, great foot skills and excellent endurance running a 14.1 beep test. A little light at 67kg, means a bit gym work is required, but we are confident Andrew can make the transition to AFL even with his light frame.

Geelong: Mitch King, 200cm ruckman from Murray Bushrangers.

Unlike some clubs Geelong like to have plenty of rucks in reserve and after losing Mcintosh and Simpson (but gaining Smith) we,re happy to lock this boy away til he develops. Good rap ruckman, good HOTA, nice mark and moves well too.

Barring injury Mitch will be the guy we look back on in 10 years and say "How did he go at pick 67?"