PRE 2015 Phantom Draft is Now Live | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE 2015 Phantom Draft is Now Live

Re: PRE 2015 Phantom Draft is Now Live start making your picks

Rancey18 said:
Whoever has Brisbane has 5 picks in a row :hihi

I guess it could make an interesting comparison to what eventuates under the bidding process, especially in hindsight..

Pick 1 Carlton.....Jacob Weitering
Pick 2 Brisbane.....Josh Schache

Sammy C said:
Pick 1 Carlton.....Jacob Weitering
Pick 2 Brisbane.....Josh Schache
Pick 3 Gold Coast
Pick 4 Essendon
Pick 5 St Kilda
Pick 6 Melbourne
Pick 7 Collingwood
Pick 8 GWS
Pick 9 Geelong
Pick 10 Port Adelaide
Pick 11 Western Bulldogs
Pick 12 Richmond
Pick 13 Adelaide
Pick 14 Sydney
Pick 15 Nth Melbourne
Pick 16 Fremantle
Pick 17 West Coast
Pick 18 Hawthorn

So we arent using the actual picks for the draft? If we are then I have selected Curnow with the Dees pick 3 selection.

Why aren't we using the actual draft order?

T-Shirt Tommy said:
Why aren't we using the actual draft order?

I would use the real draft order as it stands and then throw the academy guys into the mix - no bidding involved. Ignoring trade week makes the exercise a little convoluted.

Yeah, have to use the current order.

bullus_hit said:
I would use the real draft order as it stands and then throw the academy guys into the mix - no bidding involved. Ignoring trade week makes the exercise a little convoluted.
Whilst it affects my first pick, I agree.

This isn't really humming along, I'll take over if need be. Sammy you there?

Ok, I've had a word with Sammy and I'll be taking over from here. I've decided to allocate the points for Mills, Kennedy, Hopper, Keays & Hipwood. Apologies to Oldie & Pumped, your selections have been reduced to the arse end of the draft but Scoop has Freo so maybe we can do a swap. Anyway, Essendon is next up with selections 4 & 5.

Oldie you take Freo if you like, I was just helping make up the numbers.

Hang on, i'll go freo if that makes more sense,

you'll have to let us know the academy picks bullus ;D

pumped said:
Hang on, i'll go freo if that makes more sense,

you'll have to let us know the academy picks bullus ;D

Academy picks are listed on page 1, you can have Freo and I'll give Oldie GWS, that will effectively mean everyone gets a decent amount of picks. If Oldie is struggling a bit due to the lateness of the selections he can always PM me for some handy hints.

Tora has until 6 o'clock otherwise Essendon is up for grabs. Oldie gets first preference and then it's open to first in, first served.

bullus_hit said:
Tora has until 6 o'clock otherwise Essendon is up for grabs. Oldie gets first preference and then it's open to first in, first served.

Ill take em LOL

Is it now Take Over Time

Pick 4 and 5
Darcy Parish
Clayton Oliver

Just a reminder to all participants, there's 9 days until the draft, at this rate we won't even get through the first round. If you are unable to get to a computer please email me with all your preferences so we can get some movement.