PRE 2017 Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE 2017 Phantom Draft

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
tigersnake said:
Agree, looks like like a young Jon Brown, except more so than young Jon Brown did ;D

How did he go tonight? Massively overrated. Jon brown never played like that. Dumb.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
MD Jazz said:
How did he go tonight? Massively overrated. Jon brown never played like that. Dumb.

3rd game !! Really

How did jonno brown go in his 3rd game , do you have his stats

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
turk-d-tiger said:
3rd game !! Really

How did jonno brown go in his 3rd game , do you have his stats

I’m actually having a go at the posters. Stupid to make such comparisons when a kid has played 2 games. I am not really ha ing a go at the kid, he has physicality but ridiculous statements annoy me. He’s a big kid with no experience playing against seasoned men - let him play without labelling him *smile* like the next Jono brown.

Blind Turn

Tiger Superstar
Mar 19, 2014
MD Jazz said:
I’m actually having a go at the posters. Stupid to make such comparisons when a kid has played 2 games. I am not really ha ing a go at the kid, he has physicality but ridiculous statements annoy me. He’s a big kid with no experience playing against seasoned men - let him play without labelling him *smile* like the next Jono brown.

Have you changed your name Leon?
Play the ball, not the posters who enjoy having opinions.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
bullus_hit said:
. Ellis-Yolman is done for me as an AFL footballer, was never that impressed to begin with but if we're talking SANFL rejects then I'd be more inclined to grab Magarey medalist Mitch Grigg.
Mitch Grigg gone BTB Margaret medals.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
tigertim said:
Mitch Grigg gone BTB Margaret medals.

Might get a look in, pace always the issue but his kicking & tank is top shelf. He really didn't play that badly at senior level either, averaged 17 touches in his final season, just a bit wasteful in front of goal.