PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election

Tigion

Us Against The World
Nov 25, 2006
East Gippsland
ive been thinking and been meaning to post how come coach's dont get sponsorship ::) hmmmmmmm why did i automaticly think of spud :rofl
he would of been cherry ripe with she's apples on top

seriously though why dont they?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Tigion said:
seriously though why dont they????

I don't really have an answer for that other than it's always just been for the players. We could extend it and include CEO's, phone answerers, membership managers, merchandise personal, trainers, runners, sausage cookers, article writers... the list goes on.

If anyone would like to be President of any of the above apply within but other than special requests we'll probably just keep it for the players.

Tigion

Us Against The World
Nov 25, 2006
East Gippsland
rosy23 said:
I don't really have an answer for that other than it's always just been for the players. We could extend it and include CEO's, phone answerers, membership managers, merchandise personal, trainers, runners, sausage cookers, article writers... the list goes on.

If anyone would like to be President of any of the above apply within but other than special requests we'll probably just keep it for the players.

sorry rosy was a joke i thought spud hadnt had a mention in awhile so i said it lol was bored ::)

futuretigers

Spot the superstar!!
Jul 22, 2006
ohhhhhhhhhh im too slow again....keep forgetting to come on this in the off season mmmmm i wanted nathan foley's pres dam.....ill settle for vice vice preseident aahhah =( although id have best info...

richardlounder37

RBF say...Cheer up... or is that Everything Sucks!
Aug 18, 2004
I'd like to put my hand up to take on Big Troy Simmons VP if it's still available.

Us big guys should stick together, especially since he's got more ability in his little finger than I did in my entire 7ft body!!!!!!!!

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
richardlounder37 said:
I'd like to put my hand up to take on Big Troy Simmons VP if it's still available.

Us big guys should stick together, especially since he's got more ability in his little finger than I did in my entire 7ft body!!!!!!!!

How are you going RL37? Hope you're keeping well.
Are you playing any more cricket?

richardlounder37

RBF say...Cheer up... or is that Everything Sucks!
Aug 18, 2004
No Phanto,

Gave It up 2 seasons ago.
Married with child now... you know how it is!!!!!

Might make a comeback for the "Machine" next year.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hi Tails. This thread was for 2008. Click here for the 2009 list. I think Alroy is already taken but there are other players still available.