PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Tigerdog said:
Now only Cartledge and Silvester need a Pres.

I thought you were putting your hand up for Sly.

BTW, your avatar and signature need to be updated. You must refer to the Eight Ball :)

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
Thanks for that dog and '74.

waiting I put you as pres for Hyde and vice for Raines. Is that OK with you?

tannerztigers

He will Conca the world
Jul 4, 2006
Jan Juc
Ill go Vice on Rance i cool.
I think he will have a pretty good first year.

The only week i dont have internet is player pres week :mad: :D

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
tannerztigers said:
Ill go Vice on Rance i cool.
I think he will have a pretty good first year.

The only week i dont have internet is player pres week :mad: :D

who would you have taken.

Howat still needs a vice. ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tiger74 said:
I thought you were putting your hand up for Sly.

BTW, your avatar and signature need to be updated. You must refer to the Eight Ball :)

No I was putting my hand up to be Cartledge's Pres. but other people need a chance to Pres. him first.
If no one puts there hand up for him I am happy to be his Pres. or Vice Pres.

That signature thing went over my head. What did you mean?

skybeau

Tiger Champion
Mar 19, 2006
Yarragon
All right, unless anyone else has any objections, I'll take Silvestor...Jarrod Silvestor. 2008's version of Jake King. With a few extra cm's, of course...

Hopefully this'll give me enough motivation to get down to Coburg games at some stage next year... ;D

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Tigerdog said:
That signature thing went over my head. What did you mean?

In Seinfield Putty bought himself a jacket with an eight ball on the back, and was very fond of it. Started going around saying "you gotta question, you ask the eight ball".

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
if gourdis still needs a vice, i wouldnt mind putting my hand up (not sure ifnits been filled) really believe this kid is the real deal .. fingers crossed

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tiger74 said:
In Seinfield Putty bought himself a jacket with an eight ball on the back, and was very fond of it. Started going around saying "you gotta question, you ask the eight ball".

Haha oh yeah I remember now. I thought you were referring to PRE's very own 8ball.

Pettifer08

Tiger Rookie
Mar 7, 2005
Would love to be VP for Tivva., cant put in the full-time responsibility that a full time Prez needs to but i could make the VPrezidancy my own!! GO the raking left peg!!

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
Rosy - I hate to do this at such a late stage but I think I will need to relinquish my president status for Joel Bowden as I have just found out that I will be spending a lot more time in Canberra this coming year for work. I wish they had told me this earlier! Unfortunately, there is no way I can do the role effectively. Sorry! Work sucks! ::)