PRE T-Shirt and Windcheaters-Orders taken here | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE T-Shirt and Windcheaters-Orders taken here

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I've started a new thread to keep track of who's expressed interest in ordering PRE t-shirts etc because the social chit chat made it a bit hard to keep track of on the other one.  It would be great if people could confirm what they'd like to order please.

We probably need at least 5 more orders to go ahead.

geoffryprettyboy - 2x polol.....paid
Rowdydave - t-shirt +maybe polo paid
Loto - polo
Eight ace - ?
Ghost Who Walks-  2 polos
xXx - polo + long sleeve t
1965 - XXL polo  paid
Tubytiger - polo
Rainsey’sGirl -  t-shirt (possibly 2)
Tiggytam - polo......paid
Ttamdav - polo
Crystal - t-shirt.......paid
TC - 2x t-shirts
Jools - polo..paid
f - polo paid
momentai t-shirt xxl
The General  t-shirt and polo xxl
Balmy polo m
TigerGoneNorth polo xl
Jake t-shirt xl  paid

Prices are the same as last time, although it would be appreciated if a couple of dollars could be added to each to cover PayPal charges for each transaction which I hadn't allowed for.

GST & Postage and Packing
Size range x-small to xxx-large

T-Shirt - $38

Long Sleeved T-Shirt - $42

Fleecy Windcheater - $50

Polo Shirt - $45

(The polo shirts have a yellow trim around the edge of the collar.  The back printing is the same as the T-shirts.  There is also a small front logo as per the cap printing - the Tiger head in the bottom link below..)

Photo and artwork links

http://www.puntroadend.com/PRE_front.jpg

http://www.puntroadend.com/PRE_back.jpg

http://www.puntroadend.com/new_page_8.htm

Roar would you mind posting the link to you in your PRE wedding clobber on here for people to see it in action please?

is there a windcheater pic in the links above 8ball? If not Roar might post a pic of his. The printing design is exactly the same as the t-shirts.

Rosy

The question mark next to my name?

Are you questioning my sexuality?

...my gender?

... the year started barracking for the Tigers?

with love
'65

PS Put me down for a (firm offer) for a XXL Polo
PPS Love your work but still upset about the latin ban.
PPS Latin does not contain swearwords. (I think)

1965 said:
Rosy

Questioning how long you'll sulk for having a post modified. ;D

1965 said:

You're a big boy I'm sure you'll get over it....eventually. :rofl

rosy23 said:
1965 said:
Rosy

Questioning how long you'll sulk for having a post modified. ;D

1965 said:

You're a big boy I'm sure you'll get over it....eventually. :rofl

What does "sulk" mean?

and...

Would it be childish of me to comment about you calling me a "big boy"?

Maybe not childish, just crass and boring.

Whoops too late.

:hihi

Momentai you can pay by PayPal or into my NAB acct but please don't pay until we see if there's enough interest to go ahead.

C'mon Laff and diggles and santa...prove you're true tigers and order away. ;D

rosy23 said:
C'mon Laff and diggles and santa...prove you're true tigers and order away. ;D

They'll probably want their own caption... "The Voice of the Darkside of the Road" ;D

And c'mon global Tigers! Don't be shy either...put in an order! Lets see some representation over there in Ldn, NY, Chicago, Thailand and HK!

We're already represented with PRE t's in Thailand and Denmark. They've been spotted at the cricket in India too.

rosy23 said:
We're already represented with PRE t's in Thailand and Denmark. They've been spotted at the cricket in India too.

WOW!! That's awesome! Well done guys! :clap

It looks like there are enough orders to go ahead now....hopefully nobody will cancel and maybe a few more might order.

Could people make their payment asap please. Remember to include a name and address as well as the item you want and size.

Anybody is still welcome to order until next Wednesday evening and the shirts should arrive approx 2 weeks after that.

Small Polo please.

Payment is done via Paypal yeah. Hope there isn't any probs. b/c I've nver used it before.

Thanks Rosy.

Yeah PayPal is the preference for payment.

I have another thread for the t-shirts cos this one was getting too confusing to keep track of orders amongst the chit chat.

Payment details are on it too. Prices are the same as last time but I'd appreciate if people could add $2 to each item to cover PayPal costs., I didn't realise they had charges so paid them all myself last time.

The other thread with ordering details.

http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=14622.msg233487#msg233487

I would like to add a long sleeve T to my order please Rosy, size medium (so that is a medium polo shirt and medium long sleeve T). If I am out with the sizings I will just try and flog them off and wait until the next lot of orders for third time lucky ;D, money will be deposited into your NAB account.

Would like a xl t-shirt, thanks Rosy. How do I give you my address?