Prelim Coaches Votes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prelim Coaches Votes

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
So Bolton, who isnt in the best 22 U22 in the league has polled in 2 out of his 3 finals games?
I wonder how many votes the ractual team has put together?
McCluggage polled 6 and Daicos 1 in finals.

Bolton polled the most Brownlow votes of any player in the 22u22 squad (equal with Brayshaw).

Including finals, has polled the most coaches' votes (equal with Walsh).

Bolton didn't poll in either the Brownlow or the AFLCA until Round 7, after 7 goals from 4 games as a small forward (equal with Liam Ryan, Butler, Greene).

The selectors of this mess have been left looking very silly.

Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
He had 23 touches, but the thing was he took EVERY kick in, he was the one just going down the guts where we turned it over at will. It was dumb to keep doing the same *smile* over and over but apparently Kenny reckons that was more impactful than Nanks 10 tackles and numerous intercept marks in the final quarter.

Had 23 touches, 10 were from kick ins so touched the ball 13 times from normal play. 2nd best on ground according to Kenny.
Thanks, Mr P. I knew I'd bungled that. The ten kick ins is fresh info.