Prelim Final 2......the other game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prelim Final 2......the other game

Speed kills Tigers. Georgey Rioli and Bolton need to terrorise them

Reactions: 1 users
Lions have had the season on a silver platter. Still think they are a couple more years off being a true contender.

I reckon Port is a better balanced finals team than Brisbane at the moment.

There was no fight in the bears after mid way through the second and I think they are drinking their own bath water a bit to much. The word is too many wankers in the team me thinks.

Bears and Port GF was the AFLs wet dream, but they shat the bed instead........which is obviously nowhere nears as enjoyable an experince to wake up to.

• Haha
Team song the difference between the two clubs. We had everyone there while Cats only had their playing group

Reactions: 5 users
Very annoyed these pricks have nigh on walked into the GF without having to expend too much energy.

We have to get on top of them early next week as they will be fresher.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't think so ..it's all about getting "Paddy" the flag for which he has a birthright.
Yep. That will be the narrative all week and on GF day. That and Ablett. Talk them up. The Salt will be even saltier when they lose.

Probably one of the flattest prelims I have watched in a very long time.
Normally happens.
One PF is close and the other a thrashing.
Thought it would be this way.

Geelong getting carried away in their singing of the song and that ‘clap’.
Didn’t even bring in their emergencies or other players into the song.

I want to beat them bad . Really bad.
media will be on the Cats train, the media darlings , the fairytale of Ablett & Dangerfield.

They would have learnt a lot after their loss last time.

My cousin called it over a month ago that it will be a tigers vs cats GF. Should have put $$$$.
He has a great track record..

The word is too many wankers in the team me thinks.
Yeah I agree... media carries on about us being full of ourselves.... but at least we have a few runs on the board.

TOO many blokes with their heads up there arse at Brisbane.. led by Zorko!

All about scoreboard pressure early next week. Limit there opportunities and they will struggle to hold in. And can’t be bombing in our F50 either without bringing it to ground. Can’t have Stewart picking everything off.

Speed kills Tigers. Georgey Rioli and Bolton need to terrorise them
Their backline is slow and didn’t have much pressure applied apart from Cameron.

Different story with..
Lynch
Jack
Rioli
Bolton
Edwards
Georgie boy.
And DUSTY

Grigga is the brains behind the Cats, Scott should get no credit:cool:

• Wow