Preliminary Final Week 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Preliminary Final Week 2021

I reckon if May doesn't play Port win.

I also think if Melbourne try and play May, Port win.

Essentially if Port get through tonight I think they win.
Shove Hawkins also injured him earlier in the year when he accidently caved in his eye socket with an elbow.

Reactions: 1 user
I said 4-5 weeks ago I expected/ hoped for a Melbourne v Port grannie. Neither are “chip/ pass the parcel” teams and play a game based on pressure and tackling, Richmond style footy.

I have a feeling Port will win tonight but Melbourne are going to be very hard to beat in a fortnight.

The cats are on the cliff for sure but it may be the best thing for them in the long term. Until they change their game style to one that suits finals they will never win a flag. That probably means a new coach.

Reactions: 1 users
I reckon if May doesn't play Port win.

I also think if Melbourne try and play May, Port win.

Essentially if Port get through tonight I think they win.

they wont risk May, and he'll play, and Dees will win.

even if he doesnt play, Dees will win.

its their year as much as 2017 was our year.

they are entirely unstoppable.

Reactions: 3 users
I reckon Chris Scott will jump ship like his bro did,
fits with everything the pig seems to be about..
there's rotten egg all over his and SHockings face right now and cleaning it off will be mighty hard
one way for little Chrissy...? as you say, be like a rat on a burning boat ..

Despite Richmond missing finals it is proving to be a pretty enjoyable finals series.

- Essendon making it but losing thus keeping the streak intact
- Brisbane out in straight sets
- Geelong humiliated

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Despite Richmond missing finals it is proving to be a pretty enjoyable finals series.

- Essendon making it but losing thus keeping the streak intact
- Brisbane out in straight sets
- Geelong humiliated
Good list, JBHiFi.

Only need the woofers to win tonight an the GF will contain (for me) the least offensive teams still in it.

Can't stand the Kochies.

Know-it-all high profile twat for a chairman, Friday Fireman as a fluffer, feral squibs as supporters, arrogant young players, and a thug for a KPF. And they've forever rooted INXS for me. Bastards!

Reactions: 4 users
Virtually impossible for me to deny anyone their flag joy anymore. All those feelings have been thrice erased. But...

1. Dogs Libba Knighta.
2. Port dickheads, Donk Russell, Kochie, INXS
3. Dees. We have just pulled ahead of them FFS.

they wont risk May, and he'll play, and Dees will win.

even if he doesnt play, Dees will win.

its their year as much as 2017 was our year.

they are entirely unstoppable.

I thought 2017 was Adelaide’s year as the dominant team but we spoiled it.

2018 was our year but couldn’t get it done.

Write Port off at your peral - Melb were good last night but I have never seen the cats play so badly - they hit the wall full on.

Yeah, breaking news: Winning sporting team gets on well with each other.

What's next, Good coach has good players. :rotfl2

People used to laugh at Dimma's connection comments, but there's definitely merit in analysing how a coach speaks and how it reflects on the team's culture.

In our post-match thread with Melbourne, I heavily backed them as premiership contenders based on how their coach spoke. I've thought their Richmond-like culture has been the real deal since that night.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this Melbourne squad wins multiple premierships.

Reactions: 2 users
People used to laugh at Dimma's connection comments, but there's definitely merit in analysing how a coach speaks and how it reflects on the team's culture.

In our post-match thread with Melbourne, I heavily backed them as premiership contenders based on how their coach spoke. I've thought their Richmond-like culture has been the real deal since that night.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this Melbourne squad wins multiple premierships.
Melbourne have not won it yet.I reckon the 2 week break will go against them because they may believe their own hype and get jumped on GF day.

just think Adelaide in 2017, spanked a Geelong outfit by over 10 goals in the prelim, they were massive favourites and then remember what happened……..:unsure:

Port, assuming they win, are a more experienced finals side than we were back then, it ain‘t over yet.

Tom Morris reporting:
“Chris Scott was careful not to use it an excuse post-game, but at least six Cats fell ill in the 48 hours before Friday night’s big loss. So concerned was
@GeelongCats,they warned the AFL”

Bunch of sooky sooky lalas

Don't get the love for the Dees.They 100% tanked it bigtime in the past coach and I think McLean admitted it yet the afl didn't take no picks , but a fine of 500k lool and kept tanking for years typical mediocrity from the afl .Got Roos for nothing basically from the afl and kept getting handouts from the afl $$ .Dont forget we're Goodwin come from to under Hird at the dons.

Reactions: 1 users