Preliminary Final Week 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Preliminary Final Week 2021

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
They’re losers.
Yep. They can *smile* off back to the SANFL and carp on about their 37 C grade premierships. Massive chip on the shoulder supporter base. Serious inferiority complex. Understandable I suppose.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Breaking news: a new virus CHOKEID-21 had swept from Perth through to Port Adelaide earlier this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Didn't realise there were crowd number restrictions at the game tonight just turned it on ......................................

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
And here I was thinking reading the Cats board on Big Footy would be the best Laugh in ages.

Port Board after two home Prelim Losses back to back is going to be outrageously orgasmic.

Look out Karen they'll be coming for ya.

Karen will be petitioning the Premier for a full State Lock down and curfew to protect him

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Heard that song start on Triple M yesterday. Changed stations quick. This club has BUTCHERED it!
Reckon they may well have butchered themselves after tonight.

Big eyes on the Cats and Kochies in 22 if they get appropriate Fixtures for finishing last four two seasons in a row.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
And here I was thinking reading the Cats board on Big Footy would be the best Laugh in ages.

Port Board after two home Prelim Losses back to back is going to be outrageously orgasmic.

Look out Karen they'll be coming for ya.

Karen will be petitioning the Premier for a full State Lock down and curfew to protect him
Heh heh forgot about Cornhead. Might as well watch Sunday Footy Show tomorrow morning.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
9 seasons now for Hinkley at Port, almost Scott like.

Reactions: 3 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Seriously, wtf are you going on about momentai ? Where did I say the bulldogs would beat Melbourne ? I said I was going for the Bulldogs. Do you have some comprehension problem ? Otherwise shut up and stop rabbiting on about a dumb 2-1 bet that me nor anyone else on this thread wants to hear about anymore.
OK calm down. Your getting yourself a bit worked up.