Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

What a great 12 months - 2023 year by Unai Emery and Aston Villa. Some effort to be just behind City but ahead of every other club with more resources than they have👋

And on the other hand, Chelsea from 01/01 - 31/12/2023, had a worse 12 months than Brighton, Wolves, Brentford and damb, Fulham :eek::LOL:

Consider Chelsea played 43 games over the 12 month period, Bournemouth played just 20, Everton played just 41, their points per game is better than Chelsea's :eek::ROFLMAO:

Points per game they'd drop to 15th place!!:LOL:

FB_IMG_1704118585767.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Well well well 😎

FACUP - Arsenal 0, Liverpool 2 :eyes

During the game I thought I'd check how good both teams starting 11 and bench were valued.

Liverpool starting 11 market value £482M to Arsenal's £623M. Bench - Liverpool's £104M to Arsenal's £202M.

It's the equivalent of Arsenal having £240M more talent to pick from.

Which is close to a lot of the Liverpool players values who were missing -
Sarah £69M, Szoboszlai £81M, Endo £13M, Virgil £32M, Tsimikas £21M, Robbo £32M =£248M market value.

That midfield Arsenal played - Rice and Odegaard on their own are valued at £200M. Liverpool's starting midfield included Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliott about £60M combined in value :ROFLMAO:

Arsenal are lucky they played Liverpool's seconds 😉 😆 🤣

Screenshot_20240108_060027_Flashscore.jpg

• Love
The Special One gone again. Chelsea might be more desperate to get him back I suppose.

Sorry Spurs fans but you have to laugh at Thierry Henry last night.

Messi wasn't at the "Best" awards so Henry went up to collect his best player award as he was co-hosting the awards. Said there were 2 reasons, 1 because he never won it, and 2 because as a Tottenham fan the other presenter doesn't usually get to hold trophies.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hopefully they have made a new series of Sunderland til I Die. Absolutely loved that despite the time it covered was tragic for the club

Good news Sin!

New season of Sunderland 'Til I Die is going to be released on Netflix on Feb 13!

Reactions: 1 users
Some goals being shipped in the past few weeks in the EPL, some decent beltings been handed out.

Bloke has become a Bazillionaire by getting sacked and paid out.

I could do that .................
U saw it too - €94M. That's $AUD155 Million in just sacking payouts :D Include his yearly salaries he killed it :eyes

FB_IMG_1705576555011.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Massive Black Country derby this weekend when the Wolvies travel to stinking WBA for the 4th round of the FA Cup. Haven’t played each other in 12 years.

One of the most bitter rivalries in all of English football.

Game is being played at 11.45 am on a Sunday morning….on the advice of the police.

Next Liverpool manager odds

2nd or 6th man down the list ;)

Pep Lijnders- 3/1
2. Xabi Alonso- 5/1
Steven Gerrard-11/2
Roberto De Zerbi-15/2
Julian Nagelsmann-9/1
6. Ange Postecoglou-14/1
Luis Enrique- 14/1
Luciano Spalletti-16/1
Diego Simeone- 20/1
Antonio Conte- 20/1

FB_IMG_1706268891572.jpg

Next Liverpool manager odds

2nd or 6th man down the list ;)

Pep Lijnders- 3/1
2. Xabi Alonso- 5/1
Steven Gerrard-11/2
Roberto De Zerbi-15/2
Julian Nagelsmann-9/1
6. Ange Postecoglou-14/1
Luis Enrique- 14/1
Luciano Spalletti-16/1
Diego Simeone- 20/1
Antonio Conte- 20/1

View attachment 21727
Sh!t just had a discussion with the Scouser BIL at the lunch today about Klopp. We both were sure he was going to extend his contract.....shock! Another Dimma-type reason of can't cook the sausages anymore.

• Sad
Sh!t just had a discussion with the Scouser BIL at the lunch today about Klopp. We both were sure he was going to extend his contract.....shock!
I think 9 years is about the time, feel like his looking burnt out, especially last year which was probably his worst year at the club.

Better to go at the end of a season unlike some bloke I think was a Tigers manager :unsure:

Ange would be interesting, don't think he'd walk out of the Spuds, unless his contract let's him.

I know from talking to him after South Melb Hellas games, he like me, would talk Liverpool all night now :eyes

But think Alonso would be a great fit as well man. Hasn't lost a game this year at Bayer Leverkusen - 24 wins, 3 draws, 85 goals in 27 games, close to 3 a game, plays the right way :oops:

I think 9 years is about the time, feel like his looking burnt out, especially last year which was probably his worst year at the club.

Better to go at the end of a season unlike some bloke I think was a Tigers manager :unsure:

Ange would be interesting, don't think he'd walk out of the Spuds, unless his contract let's him.

I know from talking to him after South Melb Hellas games, he like me, would talk Liverpool all night now :eyes

But think Alonso would be a great fit as well man. Hasn't lost a game this year at Bayer Leverkusen - 24 wins, 3 draws, 85 goals in 27 games, close to 3 a game, plays the right way :oops:
Yeah, doubt Ange would leave now and I don't think Gerrard could be that high up in the odds considering his failure with Aston Villa.