Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Great results last night for Wolves over the Postecoglus and Forrest over the Hammers to keep them out of reach of the bottom 3.

Keeping things interesting.

Brentford still not out of strife , Everton back in the drop zone, Luton trying to keep their head above water and Palace now in danger of finding themselves in the relegation battle.

In the Champo its starting to look like the 3 relegated sides from the Prem last season might all be on their way back up.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Great results last night for Wolves over the Postecoglus and Forrest over the Hammers to keep them out of reach of the bottom 3.

Keeping things interesting.

Brentford still not out of strife , Everton back in the drop zone, Luton trying to keep their head above water and Palace now in danger of finding themselves in the relegation battle.

In the Champo its starting to look like the 3 relegated sides from the Prem last season might all be on their way back up.
Yeah. Where’s the Spurms fans today ?

Great job Wolvies. ANOTHER cheque book champion falls victim to the Men from Molineux.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Great job Wolvies. ANOTHER cheque book champion falls victim to the Men from Molineux.
Along with the Tigers today great weekend for you Redders.

The abyss has nearly been negotiated.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004

lol you got us. Hardly cheque book champs, haven’t won a thing.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
lol you got us. Hardly cheque book champs, haven’t won a thing.
Bout time you turned up scoopy doo. Been waiting all day.

Cheque Book Champions are those teams that spend spend spend and spend. Annual winners are City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, United. Everyone else is a mile behind.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Bout time you turned up scoopy doo. Been waiting all day.

Cheque Book Champions are those teams that spend spend spend and spend. Annual winners are City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, United. Everyone else is a mile behind.
Give us a spell, left at 4am to get to Cranny, watched 26 quarters and got home 7 minutes before I posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011

It's ok Redfoot, we're still here. Just waiting for your next outburst when Wolves lose to another mediocre team, which means we won't have to wait for long.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Rumours of Tossedadogpoo being approached by Liverpool.

“I may be on a shortlist? I don’t think I want to say anything about that because I don’t think that’s ever going to enter my brain space for what is my priorities in life and my profession right now,” Tossedadogpoo said ahead of Saturday’s visit of Wolves. “Well, I am (just getting started at Spurms). Not just feel — I am. I’ve only been here seven months, so that’s self-explanatory."

Not exactly an explicit denial ! Wouldn't be that great a loss I wouldn't have thought.....Levy hasn't sacked anyone in 7 months so he's due as well.:ROFLMAO: