Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

Title race still not quite over - Citeh have to beat the Irons who will be farewelling Moyes, so you never know. Would be hilarious if they lost that but Arsenal fail to beat Everton which is also possible.

Meanwhile Villa claim Champions league. Spurs likely to get Europa League barring some unusual results in the last round.

Leeds drop kicking the Canaries out of the ERL promotion playoffs with a 4-0 bashing.

Scored inside the first 10 minutes and had 2 on the board inside the first 20, all over rover.

Will likely be Leeds and Saints at Wembley to see who returns to the Prem after dropping last season.

Bg ask for the Baggies to roll the Saints.

Souths as the Home team will have to put them under the hammer early similarly to the way Leeds slapped Norwich.

Reactions: 1 users
Leeds drop kicking the Canaries out of the ERL promotion playoffs with a 4-0 bashing.

Scored inside the first 10 minutes and had 2 on the board inside the first 20, all over rover.

Will likely be Leeds and Saints at Wembley to see who returns to the Prem after dropping last season.

Souths as the Home team will have to put them under the hammer early similarly to the way Leeds slapped Norwich.
Atmosphere sounds immense pregame and in the early stages.

Shambolic Goal keeping by the Norwich keeper for the first 2 goals .

Horrendous especially the second one how the Goalie didn't attack that to punch it away or take it cleanly is astounding.
Just had the demeanour of a rattled team didn’t they?

Reactions: 1 user

Super Saints through 3-1.

This sets up one very fitting contest for the Wembley stage.

Reactions: 3 users
Leeds v Amstrong :mhihi
Who’s your tip Craig?

Leeds or Southampton?

I reckon it’s Leeds’s to lose. Which such a situation can always curse a side of course. Would be a *smile* brilliant trip down with the forty odd thousand travelling support.

Reactions: 1 user
Who’s your tip Craig?

Leeds or Southampton?

I reckon it’s Leeds’s to lose. Which such a situation can always curse a side of course. Would be a *smile* brilliant trip down with the forty odd thousand travelling support.
Leeds I'm tipping PT but with no conviction or knowledge at all.

Leeds must close down on Armstrong.

Armstrong is the one who can single handedly drag the Saints back into the Prem.

General question. Where do most of you watch the matches? Cable TV or streaming subscriptions?

I’m totally out of the loop and wanting to watch these playoff finals from Wembley.

I don’t have cable TV. But could potentially look at streaming. Just have no idea who the provider is for the EFL in Australia (obviously Optus streaming is the EPL).

Sorry Posh. Totally forgot there was a Peterborough fan here. Not like one comes across Posh fans that often in Australia.

Bit raw for you no doubt. Although not as heart shattering as the way the Posh bottled last year’s playoff semis.

Agree, Bolton should go up. After their period of mismanagement, look to be on the way back now. And is a club with the natural pedigree to be in those upper divisions. Although stranger things have happened.

Thoughts on Wrexham in League one next season? Does their dramatic rise continue as a self fulfilling Hollywood (and streaming revenue) driven juggernaut into the Championship. Or do they just not have the resources to maintain that momentum now they hit league one clubs with wage bills appropriate for that level?
Gee wizz, weren’t we both wrong on this call Posh.

And to think the last time Oxford met Bolton they lost 0-5.

Funny old game. Oxford sounds like they were the far better team at Wembley and deserved their 2-0 win. Who would have thought.

Man Ure 2-0 up on Man City in 2nd half but there's big rumours Man Ure's manager will be sacked even if they win. Wow.

So they won 2-1 and had a great game plan.

But Ten Hag will go, Pochettino or the Ipswich guy would be my preferences. Tuchel wins stuff but seems to burn bridges and not sure if De Zerbi is right for it.

Kobbie Mainoo, gun player at 18 years old.

Were I McKenna, a proposed offer to manage Man U seems to big a move at this stage of his career....then again, Bayern Munich have reportedly agreed to Vincent Company, having just led Burnley to relegation from the EPL, to be their new manager/head coach....Strange times...

So they won 2-1 and had a great game plan.

But Ten Hag will go, Pochettino or the Ipswich guy would be my preferences. Tuchel wins stuff but seems to burn bridges and not sure if De Zerbi is right for it.

Kobbie Mainoo, gun player at 18 years old.
How crazy if McKenna accepts the Man U or other offers as he'd be coaching against the team he just brought back into the EPL after a long time out. Madness. It's what $$$$$$$$$$$$$ does to a person's mind.

How crazy if McKenna accepts the Man U or other offers as he'd be coaching against the team he just brought back into the EPL after a long time out. Madness. It's what $$$$$$$$$$$$$ does to a person's mind.

McKenna is an ambitious person who coached at Manu as an assistant early in his career. Whether he goes there or somewhere else they are all professionals and no sensible person begrudges someone else having success.

I seriously doubt money is the key driver for people who are driven to improve and succeed. That's a benefit, not the driver. If you just want the most money you go to the Saudi League.

Look at Kompany, got Burnley playing complex football where they didn't really have the squad to do so and they got relegated. But Bayern Munich saw enough and so he's off to Munich next season. Burnley are now in the Championship looking for a new manager.

That's how it goes.

If you were offered the option to manage a top tier side (insert Manu joke here) in the top league in the world you'd be mad not to take it.