President John O’Rourke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

President John O’Rourke

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Welcome aboard. Big shoes to fill John.

1664505019264.png

Reactions: 8 users

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
don't know much about him

pretty good CV

further

Kerry Ryan retired from the board at its 20 September meeting effective 1 October 2022. The Club’s nominations committee recommended the subsequent casual vacancy be filled by Mary Padbury.

benny next?

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
welcome to our new member unelected president.

"Having completed her final term, Club director Kerry Ryan retired from the board at its 20 September meeting effective 1 October 2022. The Club’s nominations committee recommended the subsequent casual vacancy be filled by Mary Padbury. The Richmond board accepted this recommendation."

welcome to our new member unelected board member.

#DemocracyIsDead

• Dislike
Reactions: 8 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Is O'Rourke the old man of the dud that the Dawks drafted at number 2 in the draft? Was a mad Tiges supporter apparently.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
The Club’s nominations committee recommended the subsequent casual vacancy be filled by Mary Padbury.

Legal Eagle, found this article from 2012, (although there are more recent ones), because I loved the last paragraph :) :

But in her typically wry manner, Padbury also admits to admiring ''the Richmond midfield and those who have to stick to their guns at great personal cost''. Clearly, with that AFL team to idolise, she lives in hope.

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Previous history was as a board director of the Victoria Racing Club.
I'm very interested to hear his views on our continued involvement in gaming but given his background I'm not confident we will exit any time soon.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Legal Eagle, found this article from 2012, (although there are more recent ones), because I loved the last paragraph :) :

But in her typically wry manner, Padbury also admits to admiring ''the Richmond midfield and those who have to stick to their guns at great personal cost''. Clearly, with that AFL team to idolise, she lives in hope.

She needs to be careful with that sort of admiration for the team. She'll be labelled a liniment sniffer by the physed teachers.

Reactions: 1 user