Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Hardly ever notice him out there until he manages to butcher a couple of possessions. He's having a big year n simply keeps digging in n racking up footy. Had to bloody look twice n pinch myself when he slotted that goal from fifty.

Had a good game but his kicking is still woeful and not up to standard. A few of his passes weren't even close to hitting the mark.

Pandaboy said:
Had a good game but his kicking is still woeful and not up to standard. A few of his passes weren't even close to hitting the mark.

It was very wet last night. Just saying.

Loved his game. Tough, inside midfielder with great vision. Kicked a 50m goal. We'd really notice if he wasn't playing right now.

strummerville said:
Big smiles and laughing moments after the siren tonight! The loss must have really hurt!!!

He was catching up with an ex teammate... I’m sure he’s hurting in the rooms.