Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Properly the worse over 500k midfielder in the comp.
Cant kick, slower then carthwaite.
Im not convinced he is the midfielder we need in the future.
I would Dom Tyson him and trade him

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
He tries I'll give him that but for the money we are paying he ain't good enough. Should be dominating midfield for that sort of money. Has terrible skills.

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
zippadeee said:
Properly the worse over 500k midfielder in the comp.
Cant kick, slower then carthwaite.
Im not convinced he is the midfielder we need in the future.
I would Dom Tyson him and trade him
We need pace badly in the midfield. Too many small slow and average ball users at the moment

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Never rated him that highly but is needed given how bare our midfield stocks r. Just doesnt impact games unfortunately.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
22nd Man said:
Criminal miss in the first when we were dominating fwd 50. But has been on avareage good this year.

We laugh at Dylan Sheild how he cant kick a goal. Prestia would be worse
Looking at Kelly running like a Gazelle, then comparing him to prestia was embarrassing.
Pity prestia gets 550 more then Kelly

GEDS1

Richo's last lap
Apr 15, 2007
My god what a rubbish footballer this bloke is. His foot skills are deplorable.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Kicking into fifty and at goal is deplorable. However I still give him a pass mark.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
There’s no denying he’s had some fantastic games, but I just cringe when I see him so often avoiding kicking the ball and looking for the handball, which at times is the weaker option.

So much if his kicking tonight was horrendous. I so wish he was at least an average kick, it would help the team so much.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
GEDS1 said:

a real midfielder would've kicked 3 goals from those chances. he is a shocking kick

asian tetley

Tiger Superstar
Jul 5, 2012
Pandaboy said:
Never rated him that highly but is needed given how bare our midfield stocks r. Just doesnt impact games unfortunately.
Yep an ordinary footballer at best with below ordinary kicking skills.
Not worth the coin.

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Yep people saying he would be elite if he could kick, is like saying jordan is elite cos he can shoot. Kicking is fundamental and his kicking is barely afl standard. Cant remember a single time he has hit a marking target inside 50.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
asian tetley said:
Yep an ordinary footballer at best with below ordinary kicking skills.
Not worth the coin.

he could've been BOG. he was everywhere but he is a butcher. his disposal is awlful

J

Jumping Jack

GEDS1 said:

What a rubbish comment... was in our top 3 tonight and will probably win our B&F. Much better team when he is playing (trouble is you only notice it when he doesn’t play).

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
zippadeee said:
he could've been BOG. he was everywhere but he is a butcher. his disposal is awlful

He’s actually usually a good kick at goal. His field kick was general on tonight.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Jumping Jack said:
What a rubbish comment... was in our top 3 tonight and will probably win our B&F. Much better team when he is playing (trouble is you only notice it when he doesn’t play).

Agree. Stood up. Attack the senior blokes that didn't