Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
I was a bit concerned he'd start a bit cautiously & take time to find his feet but full credit to Dion, that was a bloody amazing return. We've missed him terribly this season.
Agreed he looked great.

Its always the second game back from injury that really confirms it. Lets see how he pulls up from that effort. Nank looked like a Brownlow medalist against Brisbane and hasn't been able to get off the ground since

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Another great game from meatball

He's the key.

Interesting post game he said he changed a few things with his hammy rehab and he now feels great. Hopefully it's not too late and we can see him tear up a final or 4.

Reactions: 5 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Great game by The Human Meatball!
Amazingly that goal was his first of the year.
We just don't get enough goals from our mids outside of Dusty.
I might be wrong.
I wonder how many goals our mids have kicked in relation to the other midfields.
Would make for an interesting exercise.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
My kingdom for a young meatball from this draft.

The injury ratio is pretty poor but it doesn’t matter becabuse of how good he has been in finals.

Huge meatball servings in finals for all.

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
My kingdom for a young meatball from this draft.

The injury ratio is pretty poor but it doesn’t matter becabuse of how good he has been in finals.

Huge meatball servings in finals for all.
Genuine A+ player is our Meatball.

I’m sticking my head out and taking Gibcus with our first pick as a young developing KPD. Gives us flexibility to move Balta around the ground.
Trade for a Taranto/Cerra/Green with our other first round pick and player. Go another tall forward and a contested midfielder with our 2nd round picks.
But I have been wrong before. I think. Once.

Reactions: 1 users