Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
such a bloody shame he doesnt get on the park often enough and you wouldn't think it will get much better as he marches toward 30 . realistically we need to draft 2 x just like him, that should be the scope for clarkey

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Dion is all class, he was great setting things up... only for it to collapse

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I reckon Prestia has had a massive role in Dusty's rise to superstardom.
Complementary players.
If Dion is unable to play much, going forward, this is the role player we need to replace while our champ is still firing.
Not easy to find.

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
So good. The way he moves through heavy traffic and delivers by hand, he’s an unassuming jet. Critical to us and hopefully will anchor the midfield alongside Cerra and Taranto next year :)

• Love

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
So good. The way he moves through heavy traffic and delivers by hand, he’s an unassuming jet. Critical to us and hopefully will anchor the midfield alongside Cerra and Taranto next year :)
Vote Carter
Go Jimmy :clap2

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I was a bit concerned he'd start a bit cautiously & take time to find his feet but full credit to Dion, that was a bloody amazing return. We've missed him terribly this season.