Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Plenty on here want to “ lynch “ a good bloke in Dion
No crime committed you will find

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I was there he did nothing wrong. The outrage on Bigfooty is just ridiculous. He and Lani moved on very quickly and it was no different to a Cafe crowd of a morning in most Melbourne suburbs. Ridiculous beat up from a photo.
Sic Em Crack .... good work

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geez they even brought it up on footy full of *smile* last nightz but all they did was mumbled out something about us being arrogant and went on to talk about gws.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Who cares. Guys been locked up in a bubble for 2 years and is out getting some takeaway ffs. Oh and his mask was down. Wow. Can you believe it. He had his mask down to have a drink. Can you believe the gall of the man. Nothing more i hate then finger pointing do gooders.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeah Red, would it be overstepping the mark to ask how you go about that ?.... Razor, Cut-throat, Trimmer, Nad's ?

Do you also use aftershave ?
Electric wet shaver. Long handle for easy reach. Lithium battery so no tangled cords that don’t mix well with water.

1629197770966.jpeg

Great album.

• Love

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Kilby and Grant McLennan (spelling) - what a song writer. I was giving Spring Hill Fair by the Go Betweens a spin the other day. Thanks for posting.
One of the best but least heralded Australian albums you’ll ever hear FB. If you like the Go Betweens you’ll love the Jack Frost collaborations between Kilbey and McLennan. Providence one of my all time favourite songs. Sends a shiver down my spine. Kilbey still plays it live a lot at The Church and solo shows.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
One of the best but least heralded Australian albums you’ll ever hear FB. If you like the Go Betweens you’ll love the Jack Frost collaborations between Kilbey and McLennan. Providence one of my all time favourite songs. Sends a shiver down my spine. Kilbey still plays it live a lot at The Church and solo shows.
Yeh mate I am an old church - o - phile and have a copy of that album. Glad to come across a fellow traveler. Can I suggest looking at the live YouTube vids of the church doing destination and reptile on Italian tv? Damn fine spine tingling guitar playing.

sorry Dion…

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeh mate I am an old church - o - phile and have a copy of that album. Glad to come across a fellow traveler. Can I suggest looking at the live YouTube vids of the church doing destination and reptile on Italian tv? Damn fine spine tingling guitar playing.

sorry Dion…
Yep. Seen em. There’s a lot of vids. See if you can grab the 82 live concert at the Horden I think it is. Was watching Steve last night live from his house doing a solo accoustic gig - hook into his Insta account.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Did he go out?

Good for him if he did.

He should do it again if he wants... but maybe don’t pose for photos to give silly people an excuse to kick the club.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Did he go out?

Good for him if he did.

He should do it again if he wants... but maybe don’t pose for photos to give silly people an excuse to kick the club.
Dion is one of the nicest, most accomodating and polite bloke you’d ever meet.
Not in his nature to say no to a photograph or a quick chat.
Hope he never changes. Hope society does

Reactions: 9 users

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Electric wet shaver. Long handle for easy reach. Lithium battery so no tangled cords that don’t mix well with water.

View attachment 13090

Great album.
Thanks mate, and the Missus thanks you of course.

OH NO, now you have sent me scurrying for the Wiki pages........ I had no idea that those 2 blokes collaborated and formed that group, so here I go down the Rabbit Hole to catch up on all things musically "Jack Frost".
Kilbey and Mc Lennan were 2 of my fav's before I left here to live in The States for 25 years and The Church were huge over there on the college stations and I got to see them live in small venues a few times, Superb band.

Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
So I assume The Human Meatball is playing this week.
Given his injuries, why?
How can we pull Chimpah, Titch and Nankenstein and not THM?
Strange move.
To get injured in a meaningless game doesn't seem good asset protection to me.
Hope he gets through.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
So I assume The Human Meatball is playing this week.
Given his injuries, why?
How can we pull Chimpah, Titch and Nankenstein and not THM?
Strange move.
To get injured in a meaningless game doesn't seem good asset protection to me.
Hope he gets through.
Its definitely not a meaningless game mate, lose this & we could get pick 7, win & we get pick 10 :)

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Prestia played nine last year and nine so far this year. He's gotta play any time he can.

And Hardwick will want to burst Clarko's bubble.