Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

smokin joe

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 11, 2004
You just keep getting reminded how good this guy is
could win a Brownlow if he could keep in the cut stuff for a whole season

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Not only next week,but to make sure he plays round 9.................
Nice one gold.
Mind you The Meatball will have to play in full NFL gear to guard against another trademark Tom "Accident!"
But he's a lovely person according to Salty and was remorseful, so nothing to see here!

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
How many Richmond B&Fs could he have won if he had avoided injury?
To come out and play like he did yesterday whilst effectively being in the rehab group for the last 4 weeks is simply extraordinary

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Trading first rounders for known A grade talent that has a few years of development seems a good strategy if you have some home grown stuff to go with it.

Melbourne - lever may
Geelong - Cameron Dangerfield
Richmond - Prestia and now Taranto.
Wce - maybe the exception / redden / Kennedy at a stretch

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Where have you been Bob ? Hibernating ?

Maybe putting it in a big pre season….

I'm pretty keen for some post Covid football, brother. We'd better get the band back together for some cognac beforehand.

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Trading first rounders for known A grade talent that has a few years of development seems a good strategy if you have some home grown stuff to go with it.

Melbourne - lever may
Geelong - Cameron Dangerfield
Richmond - Prestia and now Taranto.
Wce - maybe the exception / redden / Kennedy at a stretch
I was going to say Lynch for us, then I remembered we got him for free.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Minor Pectoral strain they saying !

We'll see about that. I guess.

I cant help but have some doubt about Dions fitness for the season opener at this stage especially after seeing that instant grimace and his instantaneous grab for his shoulder and that forlorn look on his face that we've seen now way too many times in the past few seasons.

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
For mine that says tear more than strain and I'm hoping I'm wrong.

When I started reading your post I was going to write did that look like a pec strain to you but then I read this line and realised we agree, although I'm not convinced it is even a pec.

When he was running lengths at half time he was holding it very much like a shoulder issue.