Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Reckon he might not play on Thursday, is really going to struggle to back up after 5 days.

Well I did say it, maybe I should be on the medical and match committee teams. Geez, blind Freddie could see it was a massive risk to pay an injury prone player (soft tissue at that) off a 5 day break so early in the season.

Reactions: 6 users
A once magnificent player but sadly the body(legs) can't take too much more.

Reactions: 1 user
No but the chances of it being confirmed is obviously very high
Well if it is, then let’s still get Meats to retire so we can get Mutley and another mid with some speed on our list.

We can’t keep going like this with Meats. Enough.

Reactions: 1 users
What's this his 8th hammy?
How many after the Ko??
He hasn't been the same since that night.
Even when he is playing know you can't see him hesitate, there's no more burst from congestion.
It's like he is saving himself from injury and tonight instead of picking the ball up he kicks the ball off the ground and pulls his hammy.
He needs to be told Thank you We love you but that's it.

This one is on the match committee.

Why on earth would they play him off a 5 day break?

Reactions: 7 users
This is going to be Dion’s season, injured, coming back from injury, play some moderate footy, get injured, come back from injury then retire towards the end of the season.