Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Sackworthy decision to play off 5 days.
That's easy to say with hindsight but unfortunately for him it's not like this is his first hammy.
It's now chronic & it's unlikely he'd have gotten through the rigors of the year anyway. I'd argue he didn't even play that hard the week before to protect it.
It's sad for him as he's been a tremendous footballer but soft tissues have got him.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Don't think he'll be back for a while. Think we knew another hammy was coming, just a matter of when. Gives an opportunity for a youngster to grasp their chance.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Age and repetition mean he is even more likely to break down. Scary thought.

We can’t keep going into games and him breaking down and leaving us a man short. It’s happened too many times now.

Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Unfortunately the end is nigh.
Fantastic player but his hamstrings are cooked. He must put so much work into strengthening them, but they just keep letting him and the team down. How often early in a game? Leaves us exposed infield.
Sad to see our little champion go on or go out like this. Deserved a better send off. But this game waits for no man

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Great servant and thanks for the good times, but we should have traded him north last year while he had some value. We need to be playing Dow and Ross every week.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
We need to start looking past him. We can't afford him breaking down mid game and it's why I think he was going in half cocked. He didn't want to ping another one so he appeared lazy.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
It's time to hang the boots and give way for a pick in the MSD

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Italian Cooking GIF by It's Suppertime
cooked.

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
We need to start looking past him. We can't afford him breaking down mid game and it's why I think he was going in half cocked. He didn't want to ping another one so he appeared lazy.
I'd almost take mid game from him. He seems to constantly go out in the first quarter. It's a killer. I hope he gets it right but reckon it's in his head now

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Age and repetition mean he is even more likely to break down. Scary thought.

We can’t keep going into games and him breaking down and leaving us a man short. It’s happened too many times now.
Reece Conca syndrome, and he wasnt that old

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
All that chaos hard running crippled our mids a year or two early, Cotchin, Lambert and Prestia, and cooked George and was cooking Rioli.

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
If we give him a contract i will *smile* throw up! Move on time
It would be a complete dereliction of duty to give him another contract. Only proviso would be he comes back this year, plays real well and doesn’t get injured again. Then, and only then, a 1 yr offer on $250k - take it or leave it

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Just reported that Dion will miss the 8-10 weeks. Might be time for him to call it a day I reckon.

• Sad
  • Wow