R19 v Coburg Punt Road Noon Sunday | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R19 v Coburg Punt Road Noon Sunday

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
B: 78. D. Coffield, 41. M. Chol, 53. H. Beasley

HB: 11. J. Batchelor, 51. S. Darley, 30. R. Conca

C: 15. J. Short, 54. J. Ballard, 37. C. Menadue

HF: 44. T. Stengle, 7. B. Lennon, 38. S. Morris

F: 36. C. Moore, 24. B. Griffiths, 29. S. Bolton

R: 47. I. Soldo, 26. A. Miles, 32. C. Ellis

Int: 20. I. Maric, 58. J. Aarts, 42. R. Garthwaite, 64. T. Silvestro, 43. T. Elton, 27. S. Lloyd, 57. B. Wood, 34. J. Graham, 31. O. Markov, 46. J. Castagna, 16. S. Hampson, 35. N. Broad

23P: 76. A. Harnett

In: T. Silvestro, J. Aarts, A. Harnett, B. Wood, N. Broad, J. Castagna, O. Markov, J. Graham, I. Soldo

Out: D. Smith

Debut for Alex Hartnett

http://vfl.com.au/peter-jackson-vfl-teams-round-18-2/

CC TIGER said:
Is the game at 12 Taz ? I thought I read somewhere it was 11-15
Gates open 11:15 but the game starts at 12 noon as mentioned by Tazz.

Strong finish

17.17 119

Coburg 4.9 33

86 pt win

Our talls played well of what I gathered in the call with Soldo, Griff, Moore in the goals and our rucks in Soldo & Hampson dominated the rucks.

Watched the game and Jayden short just tore it up .. A class above .. Must be very very close to a senior spot .. Watch out kmac n broad ., shorty is a coming

arlobill said:
Watched the game and Jayden short just tore it up .. A class above .. Must be very very close to a senior spot .. Watch out kmac n broad ., shorty is a coming

Considering his composure, i'm not sure why he was out in the first place