R24 - The couldn't care less, get the season over and done with round. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R24 - The couldn't care less, get the season over and done with round.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Will the Bummers cop another 20 goal belting tonight.....especially looking at that terrible promo sash....

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Will the Bummers cop another 20 goal belting tonight.....especially looking at that terrible promo sash....
Would be hilarious if they could tip the Flagpies over, that'd really put the skids under the skunks and would have Drugs fans believing for 24 :))

Six changes for the Bombers, someone needs to tell Brad Scott that they didn't make the finals, no need to rest anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
But to be fair as the title says I really couldn't give a #@^@% about the rest of this year.

As long as Skunks dont win the Flag that'll do me.

Reactions: 2 users
Would be hilarious if they could tip the Flagpies over, that'd really put the skids under the skunks and would have Drugs fans believing for 24 :))

They are going to get absolutely spanked tonight, especially with fattie AMT on the field now. I think he was sub for one last 20 min run, he's now got to play the whole game basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I tipped the Pies by 50, maybe I should have gone for 150.

Oh well, it'll be fun to watch the Bombers fans squirm all off-season following 2 100 point thrashings to end the year.

Reactions: 1 user
The
Luna Vachon Wrestling GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING
aren’t playing that well.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Essendon are horrible. But I can guarantee you over the pre-season the media will be pumping them up again.

Reactions: 3 users
Free kicks 8-3 the Pies way, the umps must be color blind, can't tell the difference between the yellow and red sash.