R24 - The couldn't care less, get the season over and done with round. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R24 - The couldn't care less, get the season over and done with round.

Tsatas can’t kick, said it at draft time last year. Shocker.

Reactions: 1 user
Collingwood get away with sooo many 50's it's not funny.
*30 minutes to return the ball back.
*They constantly talk to the umipres.
*They over step the mark.
*They move before called to play on.
And they are allowed 3 weeks to dispose the ball when tackled. Opposition only 3miniseconds

Reactions: 1 users
Another over-sensitive, pedantic, I love myself decision by a flog. Ball up, Phillips hands the ball to Cox instead of the flog and it's a free to the Scum......bloody amazing.

• Wow
How shiit is this finals series going to be.
*A team that had no idea how to win a premiership
*A team that can't win at the G
*A Team that dosent mind losing
*A team soo reliant on 2 players it's not funny.
*A team in the finals on the back of the 2 dodges wins you will ever see.
*A team just rapt to be in the 8
*A team in the 8 that proved we shouldve stuck to the final 5
and then you have Stkilda.
Seriously I'm not watching it.
I hate everyone in the top 4, all wouldve been buried by our 2020/2019 side.

Brad Scott destroyed North, cannot understand how people had him down as a good coach.
There's not 1 player at Essendon this year that had improved to top level under him.
Massive dud. Not long before the grim reaper Sheedy gets him

Reactions: 6 users
What a *smile* game. Pies getting excited about playing a team that's playing more like a bottom 2 team.

I want that smirk taken off Macrea's face.

Free kicks 8-3 the Pies way, the umps must be color blind, can't tell the difference between the yellow and red sash.
Yer, it's not the number but just the soft ones the Skunks get. You cannot touch one of their forwards above the chest but they get a shot for goal. And the 10m short passes that are called as legal marks are a sick joke. I saw one paid in Q1 where a skunk kicked it to a team-mate who was adjacent to the man on the mark!!

No sympathy for the Bummers but it's just such a feature of the Umps in the Gil era that even when you are being absolutely smashed by certain opponents, you cannot get a fair go still. I switched off at halftime - such a boring non-contest - frees about 13/8 to Skunks. But I wonder if there was some evening up by game's end ... just for appearance's sake.

Gotta say Mrakov is a much improved player. Disposal has improved sharply
If we had have kept him - which I posted at the time - we would not have needed umpteen HBFs from that draft. Imagine, might have thought about JVR.

Reactions: 4 users
What a *smile* game. Pies getting excited about playing a team that's playing more like a bottom 2 team.

I want that smirk taken off Macrea's face.
Yep.
Can't wait to see that smirk wiped off his face.. jumping around like a fwit

Dacs has been ruled out from the 1st final.
Knee still giving him issues
Is Daddy going to put through another complaint

Last edited:
Essendon fans were chanting 'Don't sack Voss!' at the Carlton game earlier this season.

How the tables have turned, you f*****g c***s.

I'd also like to add ...

Don't sack Scott! Don't sack Scott! Don't sack Scott!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Collingwood get away with sooo many 50's it's not funny.
*30 minutes to return the ball back.
*They constantly talk to the umipres.
*They over step the mark.
*They move before called to play on.
And they are allowed 3 weeks to dispose the ball when tackled. Opposition only 3miniseconds
And they kick out after a point is scored against them before the goal ump has finished waving his flags

i didn't know Fly McRae was a Brisbane player.... smirk city

Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many people celebrate a team being minor premiers.