R4 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R4 - Other games

For a professional sport there are so many variations in the officiating from one game to the next. There is just zero consistency to the point where it’s basically pot luck.
Thats what happens when executives in HQ sit around and constantly make *smile* new rules every 5 minutes.
Can you imagine if they tried this crap in any other sporting competition (eg English Premier League)?
Our game is fast becoming an unwatchable experiment.

Reactions: 2 users
Racistwood 1-3 with a game at Wet Coke next week, it's time for Figgy to click on SEEK.

Reactions: 1 user
Sad to see that long time female friend of ours sitting in the Scumwood cheersquad like that.

Well at least Collingwood losing eases a tiny bit of the pain from last night .

They'll be coming for Figgy on the Maggot hoarde board tonight might be entertaining reading.

General lack of scoring this round (so far) is a good sign for us. Means defensive tactics are starting to get back on top.

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone gonna address the fact that Collingwood are struggling without Treloar Phillips and Stephenson ??

Great list management, they lose those 3 and keep Thomas, Elliot, Brown, and Noble

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I'm not convinced Triple M didn't create Mark 'Howie' Howard in a laboratory.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Graeme Wright will start putting the feelers out to Clarko soon if this keeps up.

But I'm thinking this is part of the re renovation of the Collingwood Football Club.

Eddie arsed out the door, now Figgy is vulnerable.

Whether he (Clarkson) would entertain going there is another thing altogether, that is if they drop punt Figgy.

Buckley got a ready made top 4 team and he will leave this year with Collingwood a Bottom 4 team.
He has absolutely destroyed them.
How beautiful is it?

Reactions: 6 users
Graeme Wright will start putting the feelers out to Clarko soon if this keeps up.

But I'm thinking this is part of the re renovation of the Collingwood Football Club.

Eddie arsed out the door, now Figgy is vulnerable.

Whether he (Clarkson) would entertain going there is another thing altogether, that is if they drop punt Figgy.
Even if he does, there's no 3 picks in the top 10 like at hawthorn in 2004.
He will get a finished Sidebottom and an aging Penderbury and an over payed useless ruckman

• Haha
At least Ellis continues with his *smile* ups.
40 out directly in front, he didn't make the distance

Even if he does, there's no 3 picks in the top 10 like at hawthorn in 2004.
He will get a finished Sidebottom and an aging Penderbury and an over payed useless ruckman
It’s wonderful.

Reactions: 1 users