R4 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R4 - Other games

bdr

Tiger Rookie
Dec 18, 2002
OMG....Kennedy dived on a loose ball, St K player jumped over him, no contact of any sort...free to St K player !
Umpired called he was forced to take evasive action...hence a free.
What..is this a made up free kick?
Can someone tell me...if not, the umpire has simply made a rule on the spot.
And the exact same thing happened a minute later but Liam Ryan didn’t get the free. Who the hell is coaching the umps, there is zero consistency

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Hopefully they struggle to come up next week after a 5 day break..

Their pressure at one point was about 240! That would have taken a lot out of them, hopefully a 5 day break does them no favours. We need to maintain a relatively close clearance differential on Thursday. I wonder how Marshall will come up after hurting himself again and a 5 day break.

Reactions: 1 user

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Both dursmaa and butters out long term

These injuries will make or break port

I have no idea of their depth, but a significant setback for them I assume

Reactions: 1 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Play on call because not 15m. GC player marked and tackled straight away. ball up. I thought that rule had changed based on last night...

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
What a dire contest Blues and Suns ................................... Saturday Night marquee fixture.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Geez I wish we had the Suns at the G next week to get ourselves on track not the Aints at the Dome.

Last year when we had fallen in a hole we got the Swans and Dees who were both in the horrors and those two wins bought us time and got us going.

This year we've got in form teams to come Saints at the hole, and the Dogs who have their tails up, Tigers are in for a big month and we are well off our required rating.

Deez and cats also to come.

No easy outs for the RFC this year the Kommissars and their FIXEDture have made sure of it.