R4 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R4 - Other games

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Geelong look so far off it this year. Maybe just maybe, that pick we get from them could be a good un.

Reactions: 3 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Correct.

Cats being comprehensively outplayed.

Watch the second half. The moaning and the whinging and staging will be rampant
After leaving at HT whinging to the umps - which just blows my mind given he is the most cheating bloke in all of football - and he still whinges as if he's somehow being hard done by!! It drives me insane the cheating, ducking, whinging prick. I've despised no one in football ever. Except for this utterly pathetic whinging club and its ducking captain. Every young player - and now even Isaac Smith - are learning their ducking ways.

I now have money on the fact that, having bullied and intimidated the umpires at HT, they will ramp up the free kicks they give him. Watch the prick get 5 free kicks this half. In all my life, I cant wait to see the back of him in football.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Dalhouse, Miers and Guthrie arent even VFL quality.
Melbourne should be up by 8 goals.
Both goals to Geelong in that qtr were directly from free kicks.
Selwood is such a dik

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
M
No chance May plays against us.

Trainers still looking for his eyeball.

I'm very much looking forward to the footy karma bus running over that dog Hawkins. With Ivan driving the bus.
Mycothchirules, I couldnt agree more with you. Hawkins always seems to accidentally cause major harm to an opposition player.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Jobe Watson struggles to put a sentence together without pronouncing a word correctly.
Why is NitNat doing special commentary? Is he balancing his 8 possessions out.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
M

Mycothchirules, I couldnt agree more with you. Hawkins always seems to accidentally cause major harm to an opposition player.
That was a swinging action, he knew exactly where May's head was.
This wasn't his first deliberate on purpose strike either.

Reactions: 1 user

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
Geelong defender gets tackled kicks the ball directly towards the boundary, umpire says throw it in.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Geelong defender gets tackled kicks the ball directly towards the boundary, umpire says throw it in.

Yeah, saw that. I know he was being tackled and flung around but that, apparently, is not an excuse for some (eg: Balta the other night). FFS decide whether being tackled and flung is sufficient to take out the "insufficient intent" aspect of the rule - at the moment it is a complete lottery.

DS

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dalhouse, Miers and Guthrie arent even VFL quality.
Cam is but Zac definately isnt ....

Hawkins meant it I reckon he always does there wass force in it to cause concussion or possible facial injury, errant arms are not flayed without such force, same as Dangerflogs deliberate strike on Tigga in the GF.

Selwood has made a career out of cheating and it has filtered through absolutely Mitch Duckin is another so is Miers, and yes the Isaac Smith effort on the half time siren was pathetic.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geewhinge are the greatest come from behind in the last quarter team I’ve ever seen - always helped enormously by teams choking up.