R4 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R4 - Other games

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just saw the exact same decision that was paid against Houli - player marks it but didn't hear the 'touched, play on!' call. No penalty; balled up.

Have also seen numerous instances of the Mansell decision not penalised i.e. ball held in to a player. One difference though. Our debutante was at least making an attempt to get it out. In this game, players have just lain there, looking at the umpire. Or pretended to get it out. No penalty. Were never told that it was irrelevant. You must get it out!

Still, just a ball-up. The hypocritical treatment of RFC is appalling. No-one is umpired like us.
[Apologies if others have commented same. No time to check all thread]
Sickeningly frustrating.

Reactions: 2 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Trouble is we don’t play them this week
Yeah mate, I know.

He stayed down for a good minute and his eye looked in a world of trouble. Long term injury I'd say if I was Peter Larkins on huge coin to make assumptions based on nothing.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geelong are smoothered with duds
They aren't going anywhere with duds like Higgins, Miers, Guthrie, Stanley, Dalhouse, Narkle and physio rooter.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Yeah mate, I know.

He stayed down for a good minute and his eye looked in a world of trouble. Long term injury I'd say if I was Peter Larkins on huge coin to make assumptions based on nothing.

If he's fractured his eye socket I doubt he will be playing in a couple of weeks.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
He just asked him for his perceptive, you mean his perSPECtive did you Jobe? Also, his names Nic, you don't have to call him NicNat every time Jobe.

I've also started to notice that Jobe asks quite a few closed questions, a media no no.
What are you implying? Surely not something fishy about how he got the job there?

Seriously. ;)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Is that cliff coming ............................................................... dont forget they should not have beaten the Bears.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
So have the footy scribes and commentators written the Cats off yet or is It just the Tigers who are gone?

Reactions: 1 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
It is fun death riding the duckers. Unfortunately they already have 2 wins courtesy of unbelievably favourable umpiring. Should be 0-4.

They get the witches hats next week so that's another win unfortunately. Followed by west Coast at dropped pie park which they'll probably also win.