Radio Coverage? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Radio Coverage?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Yoohoo is there anybody out there? Does anyone know if there is any live broadcast on the radio or net?

Is that the pay AFL Gus?

Am watching it half an hour delayed on telly , and keeping track of live scores on the net.

Is pretty woeful. Spud has to be a St Kilda plant?

End of first 1/4 atm. Richo has looked ordinary, poor disposal not chasing and playing a mile away from Riewoldt who's killing him.

Chaff doesn't look the least bit like a tagger on Burke.

Newmo had a crack.

On telly they said Richmond have really outsmarted themselves by not attacking or stacking the forward line to score. What would they expect when we have a press conference to say we'll grind out 4 quarters.

Here's hoping the second 1/4 is better though in reality I don't really care at all. :'(

We just continue to outsmart ourselves Rosy hey.

I just can't understand this mentality of expessing negativity before the ball is even bounced.

God it is frustrating listening to this.

Yeah and sorry Rosy you should know that everything is pay pay with the AFL hey.