Where do you sit ??? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where do you sit ???

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
I thought this would be a good topic, where do you sit and the MCG and Telstra Dome.?
At the G, I sit in N 10 ,first level southern stand and at Telstra Dome. Level 2, aisle /30.

At the 'G - P 10, must be straight above you Jackstar, & Level 1 around 35 I think at the Dome.

I have a seat in M3, but have never used it. If I can't have my beloved red seats I prefer to stand.

Stand on the flank at Collo-stadium.

N10 at the G. L2 aisle 27 at The Dome.

Right hand side of couch for interstate games

I sit anywhere I can sneak in at Docklands. Love the Medalian club but my sweet talking powers to con my way in there don't work as well as they used to. I haven't been to a game there so far this year though.

Am not happy with my reserved seats this year at all.

That's made all the worse looking across and seeing my red seat empty most weeks.

Not sure I'll even reserve a seat next year.

I asked for my 5 seats to include one on the aisle. That wasn't done, despite booking early and being told there were plenty of aisle seats available.

The reserved area is filled with opposition supporters every week.

Our seats are Southern Stand on the wing, on a terrible angle to the goals. Sun in your face all day. They are crap.

Can't wait to reserve the red section again, no matter what colour they make it. The best vantage point at the G my miles imo.

You are so right about the red seats , Rosy. Have not missed a Boxing Day Test from there for 20 years either. (is that allowed on a footy site ?) ;)

GIVE US OUR RED SEATS BACK !!

MCG: M11. Pretty good seats, but I kinda miss the Olympic stand.

Docklands: Aisle 35

Btw, I wonder what the new players' race will be like once the new stand is built.

It's not gonna be like the one in the Southern Stand is it?

It will be sad to see the old one go.

Members wing Southern stand at the 'G

Anywhere I can get a seat at Docklands (normally on the city side wing).

I sit behind the glass bathing in expensive wine and rich company, I find any post 95 reds offensive to my pallet.....and people like Diggler eating pies with their hands

T D L2 29
M C G n10 first level but I make my way down to stand behind the boys from the M C G at most home games,don't see a lot of footy but take in the atmosphere it's just great ( if we are winning).

Plus two kids...

MCG M12 for home games (near the front)
Pot luck for non-home games. Used to lob
with the Cheer Squad, but this year as been
a bit difficult.

Phone Box: 36 for home games.
Pot luck for non-home games. Ditto Cheer Squad.
Usually lob up to the top level behind the goals.

Coburg: behind the goals which ever way Coburg
are kicking - change ends each quarter.

Well i have a genral admission membership and they keep changing where the genral area is at the G at moment :mad: But im normally M4 (non "blockbuster" games) or the red seats ("blockbuster games"). I love those red seats ;D, but i also like being behind the goals in M4.

At TD i normally buy a reserved seat before the game and use my membership for a discount, this week im aisle 43.

Level 1 for both grounds.

At the MCG i sit M8 near the front but miss the old blue seats. The morons put the opposition right next to us in the next section, not pretty especially at the Collingwood game i could have easily got into a fight coz i hate them so so much!!! Wankers!!

At telstra dome Level 1 ailse 38 i really like this section no opposition dickheads