Rating the Superhunks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rating the Superhunks

Rate the Superhunks (for football ability, or hunkiness)-

• Gibcus

Votes: 39 78.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Sonsie

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Banks

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Juddy

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • MRJ

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Gibcus & Clarke ACLs..

Sonsie & Banks struggling to establish their positions in the snrs...

Brown & MJ leading this poll atm...

Meanwhile Matt Clarke has taken another job..
Matt might prove to be a good list manager but I think there is enough evidence now that he is not a good judge of junior talent. Just too many of his picks haven't come on.

Reactions: 1 user

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Hi hit
Matt might prove to be a good list manager but I think there is enough evidence now that he is not a good judge of junior talent. Just too many of his picks haven't come on.
His hit rate in drafting young talent is pretty good. Not one recruiting manager gets them all and don’t forget we have had very few high picks in recent years.

Reactions: 1 user

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Hi hit

His hit rate in drafting young talent is pretty good. Not one recruiting manager gets them all and don’t forget we have had very few high picks in recent years.
Who do you think will turn into A graders outside of Gibcus in his picks since 2018 ?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Gibcus & Clarke ACLs..

Sonsie & Banks struggling to establish their positions in the snrs...

Brown & MJ leading this poll atm...

Meanwhile Matt Clarke has taken another job..
A few weeks ago many had Brown written off.

I have a small degree of confidence that at some stage this year everyone will be trying to squeeze into the Banks vault like they are jumping on the Brown train.