Rd 12 Coaches Votes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd 12 Coaches Votes

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Like the intrigue there Spooker sadly the Kommisars at the AFL would'nt let the Tigers get their paws on him no way.

He's the package deal (the travel companion) with Rowell to keep him happy at the Goldies.

So I guess we will just have to take both of them ............................. :))

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Lukosius is one who's stocks are rising this season as a youngster.

I know he resigned but if he decides to go early there will be some heat on, the Crows especially would burn half of their playing list to obtain him for their rebuild.

Jack Bowes is another that has started to make a move after a quiet start as a junior.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Lukosius is one who's stocks are rising this season as a youngster.

I know he resigned but if he decides to go early there will be some heat on, the Crows especially would burn half of their playing list to obtain him for their rebuild.

Jack Bowes is another that has started to make a move after a quiet start as a junior.
I like the look of Charlie Ballard too.