Rd 15 Coaches Votes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd 15 Coaches Votes

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Wow only 2 Richmond players got votes
Surprised umps didn’t get a few votes from Salty

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Blicazs?????? Could only be Dimma having a joke

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
those votes just increase my hate for the Cants

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Reckon Dimma gave the Sniper the 4 votes.
Salty too gutless to stare down the scrutiny.
Dimma putting on a brave face but would be quietly seething.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Reckon Dimma gave the Sniper the 4 votes.
Salty too gutless to stare down the scrutiny.
Dimma putting on a brave face but would be quietly seething.
Its a head scratcher. Either Dimma gave Stewart 4, or Scott gave Bakes 5.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Its a head scratcher. Either Dimma gave Stewart 4, or Scott gave Bakes 5.

Dimma-

Blicavs
Baker
Stengle
Lynch
Tuohy

We can be confident on the 1 vote, ts. Dimma couldn't be certain whether to give a vote to Smith or Cameron as they look like exactly the same player to him.

Lynch was awesome when we got the ball near him deep, even one of four.

Stengle is locked.

On the conundrum, my thinking is that our rucks were forced out of position on the night. So Dimma may very well have thought Blicavs was the best big man on the ground. (I'm very bearish about Nank on the night.)

And I think it's more likely that Dimma leaves Stewart out than that Scott does. But. We can never know, goddammit.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Lynch is an interesting one. Anyone here have him in our top 5?

It's interesting, tl. I can see him as our second best because I thought a lot of our blokes were even overall but not in it for four quarters.

Blicavs kept getting back, even deep to double team Lynch. So in rating Lynch it's consistent to rate Blicavs. The thinking - Lynch was gallant and relentless and drew a crowd but Blicavs was a huge factor in covering him.

Even though Sam De Koning was awesome at times on Lynch when they got up the park Lynch was going to get hold of him if we could only get some some ball deep to one on ones. I think Lynch rag dolled TDK twice and was penalised each time. Geelong needed Blicavs to get back.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
It's interesting, tl. I can see him as our second best because I thought a lot of our blokes were even overall but not in it for four quarters.

Blicavs kept getting back, even deep to double team Lynch. So in rating Lynch it's consistent to rate Blicavs. The thinking - Lynch was gallant and relentless and drew a crowd but Blicavs was a huge factor in covering him.

Even though Sam De Koning was awesome at times on Lynch when they got up the park Lynch was going to get hold of him if we could only get some some ball deep to one on ones. I think Lynch rag dolled TDK twice and was penalised each time. Geelong needed Blicavs to get back.
Must have been a following instructions thing because I've seen Lynch play much bigger games. He did take 5 contested marks which is pretty impressive.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Dimma-

Blicavs
Baker
Stengle
Lynch
Tuohy

We can be confident on the 1 vote, ts. Dimma couldn't be certain whether to give a vote to Smith or Cameron as they look like exactly the same player to him.

Lynch was awesome when we got the ball near him deep, even one of four.

Stengle is locked.

On the conundrum, my thinking is that our rucks were forced out of position on the night. So Dimma may very well have thought Blicavs was the best big man on the ground. (I'm very bearish about Nank on the night.)

And I think it's more likely that Dimma leaves Stewart out than that Scott does. But. We can never know, goddammit.
The way Scott spoke about Stewart in the press conference you'd swear he was his love child. You'd have to be pretty confident Scott gave the 5 to him.

Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
The way Scott spoke about Stewart in the press conference you'd swear he was his love child. You'd have to be pretty confident Scott gave the 5 to him.

When I first saw that Stewart got 4, tl, I just assumed Dimma had misspelled Short.

• Haha