RD 19 Richmond - Ticketek Exclusive Offers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RD 19 Richmond - Ticketek Exclusive Offers

Feb 25, 2007

TICKETING

Tickets are available to purchase via Ticketek.

ROUND 19 OFFERS:

2 for 1 general admission tickets
with the code RIOLI23 or redeem via this link.

Kids 14 and under get in free redeem via Ticketek.

All ticketing information gets sent directly to members via email. To update or change an email address or view your membership barcode please log in to your MyRichmond account.

If you have any membership or ticket-related questions on game day, please head to our Club Hub at the MCG located between gates 3 & 4 from 5.00pm until the end of quarter time.

https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=RICHM1923

Feb 25, 2007
BUMP:

For those who haven't as yet got their tickets, please view the above offers. Can pass on codes to family and friends.

tiges v hawks.jpg

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
My brain isn’t working… what time would a 1:45 game finish? Just trying to see if it can fit in with kids sport

Reactions: 1 user

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Long shot, has anyone got a GA ticket they don’t need… I’m coming today with myself (member), son (kid but a member), daughter (free kid entry) and wife… but only arriving at half time due to kids sport… so trying to avoid stumping up for a ticket for the better half for only half a game!