Rd4 Coaches Votes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd4 Coaches Votes

Not a single vote for Prestia? Staggering. Thought he was BOG and clearly better than AFL love children Smith and Bont.

Reactions: 8 users
I didn't even give Bolton a vote but only cos our awards aren't very serious. Puts paid to the peeps who want him to get 40d. Bolton is the best kind of player. DAMAGE with every single possy.

I had Bolton and Prestia line ball for BOG. Went with Prestia and also staggered he wasn't considered top 7 players on the field.

Reactions: 1 users
Hardwick v Beverage
Bolton 5 & 5
Short. 3 & 3
Smith. 1 &. 4
Bont. 4 & 0
Pickett. 0 & 2
Lynch. 2 & 0
Dale. 0 & 1

I thought smith butchered the ball. Bont was ok

I thought Prestia, Broad and Rioli were 3 of our best 4 and none of them voted

Reactions: 2 users
If I was dion, id be leaking uploaded bestiality images of Bevo and Dimma to the wireless

• Haha
  • Wow
Rioli was excellent.
And Pickett deserved more than 2 votes

Reactions: 1 user
No Broad no Dion, no cred.:))

Cmon Bevvo your boys sucked should be flogging em on the track not giving em votes :))

Last edited:
Pickets been robbed for all 4 rounds. Has been BOG for richmond and if it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t have won the 2 games and our losing margain would be much higher

Reactions: 2 users
I’m just happy we have so many players stepping up in Dusty’s absence and other seniors still with injury/fitness concerns.