Re: Bachar Houli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: Bachar Houli

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Is it racial or religious vilification? I mean, the Koran does call on Muslims to slay non-Muslims ('infidels').

Religion is the ultimate get out of jail free card. If a political party or a movement had within it's texts, charters, practices and laws the same violence, intolerance, supremacism and misogyny that Islam does it would be fair game. You call out the KKK for what it is, you're a good Joe, you call out Islam and you get called a rascist and a bigot.

All I can say is the NAZIS must be kicking themselves, if only they had called themselves a religion instead of a political movement, they could still walk around with Swatstika armbands like Muslims do with Burkas and veils and no-one would be allowed to say a word.

Tygrys said:
Religion is the ultimate get out of jail free card. If a political party or a movement had within it's texts, charters, practices and laws the same violence, intolerance, supremacism and misogyny that Islam does it would be fair game. You call out the KKK for what it is, you're a good Joe, you call out Islam and you get called a rascist and a bigot.

All I can say is the NAZIS must be kicking themselves, if only they had called themselves a religion instead of a political movement, they could still walk around with Swatstika armbands like Muslims do with Burkas and veils and no-one would be allowed to say a word.

yes, and every pedophile must be wishing they were a catholic priest.....

Brodders17 said:
yes, and every pedophile must be wishing they were a catholic priest.....

No they'd be wishing they'd be a muslim male living in a country under sharia law, there they'd be free to follow the example of their lovely prophet who as a middle-aged man married a six year old and had sex with her when she became nine.