Conspiracies....get your conspiracies here! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Conspiracies....get your conspiracies here!

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Just in case you thought there weren't enough conspiracy nuts out there, here are some more..

http://www.expendable.tv/

[youtube=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIvAdPnY6mo[/youtube]

KnightersRevenge said:
Just in case you thought there weren't enough conspiracy nuts out there, here are some more..
Apologist! Just because you don't agree with them they're nuts?

I started listing the many conspiracy theories in the 911 thread among them:
JFK, moon landing, Sandy Hook, tube bombings, challenger disaster, Katrina, houlocaust, aids, stolen generation...

Strangely I couldn't find one for the Bali bombings.

We could start a Bali bombing conspiracy website. PissheadsforBaliBombingTruth.com ?

Basically I believe the 'moon landing' was faked; the Illuminati shot the fake landing from their moon base.

This one was mentioned on the 911 thread also, I might have to have a look....I love a good Titanic Story:

51eanBBaelL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

KnightersRevenge said:
[This one was mentioned on the 911 thread also, I might have to have a look....I love a good Titanic Story:]

Something about how it was the sister ship that sank. Also there was no ship. Or it didn't hit an iceberg.....

Generally a pick and mix assortment...like 911 really.

JFK is the big one for me.

Plenty doesn't add up in my mind on that one. Perhaps I have seen too much Donald Sutherland and Kevin Costner.

For those who haven't watched the video it is about how Schapelle Corby is innocent and is an Australian Government conspiracy to keep her in gaol. To be honest I haven't watched it yet myself, I heard the guy promoting it on the radio this morning. Very funny, he was speaking in hushed tones over skype because he refused to use a land line. Classic stuff.

Those who accept the official story without question are equally as foolish as those who subscribe to conspiracy theories without question. For gods sake people, use your brain to weigh up the facts in each case and come up with your own conclusion rather than accept someone else's version of events. Unfortunately,the facts are often hidden by those in positions of power and have a lot to lose.

We'll never learn the real truth about Princess Di, will we?

What a load of bull of a society we live in. Can't believe anything anyone says anymore.

1eyedtiger said:
Those who accept the official story without question are equally as foolish as those who subscribe to conspiracy theories without question. For gods sake people, use your brain to weigh up the facts in each case and come up with your own conclusion rather than accept someone else's version of events. Unfortunately,the facts are often hidden by those in positions of power and have a lot to lose.

We'll never learn the real truth about Princess Di, will we?

What a load of bull of a society we live in. Can't believe anything anyone says anymore.
The truth about Princess Di? She died in a car crash didnt she?

tigertim said:
The truth about Princess Di? She died in a car crash didnt she?

But what about all of the circumstances surrounding the crash? Too many inconsistencies with this one to ever come even near the truth of what was going on in her life at the time and how the car crash came about. Like a lot of other events, the official story has too many holes in it to be accepted.

'Absolute power corrupts, absolutely'

That she died as a result of a car crash is about the only fact we'll ever know about this one.

1eyedtiger said:
That she died as a result of a car crash is about the only fact we'll ever know about this one.

How do you know that is fact?

1eyedtiger said:
But what about all of the circumstances surrounding the crash? Too many inconsistencies with this one to ever come even near the truth of what was going on in her life at the time and how the car crash came about. Like a lot of other events, the official story has too many holes in it to be accepted.

'Absolute power corrupts, absolutely'

Disco, is that you?

rosy23 said:
How do you know that is fact?

If she didn't die as a result of a car crash, you're going to have to let us in on a few secrets Rosy ;)

(No, I'm definitely not disco!)

1eyedtiger said:
If she didn't die as a result of a car crash, you're going to have to let us in on a few secrets Rosy ;)

I wouldn't have a clue but to claim that as fact, based on your earlier post about accepting the official version, comes across as a confession of foolishness...not that there's anything wrong with that. :hihi