Re: jake carlisle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: jake carlisle

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Why are there clearly posts missing in this thread from the last 12 hours or so when they obviously relate to something that has already appeared in the media?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
IanG said:
Why are there clearly posts missing in this thread from the last 12 hours or so when they obviously relate to something that has already appeared in the media?

Tigers of Old said:
Good question Ian.

I'd appreciate you both telling me which posts are clearly missing in this thread.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
That doesn't explain why you think asking about "posts clearly missing from this thread" is a "good question". It's not the first time IanG has made false claims in regard to the moderating of this site. You know well that the posts referred to weren't on this thread.

Your thread was titled "Football scandal?" You didn't mention Jake Carlisle and at that stage he hadn't been publicly named as far as I could find. It had nothing whatsoever to do with this thread. People were speculating and naming others with claims about drug taking. That's not fair on the players and it puts PRE at risk of potential legal action. If you have issues with it being removed that's your problem. I'm not willing to risk it.

There was no discussion whatsoever on this thread about Jake's situation. Not one word unless you claim Timmy's "WOW". You both could have sent a private message to ask what had become of the other thread. If accusations are going to be made publicly they should at least be factual. ::)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
For what it's worth ToO this was the post on the new thread you started. Nothing about Carlisle. You invited speculation about players.

Tigers of Old said:
Yeah another one. ;D
Apparently according to Ch9's A Current Despair, some 'star' player's got into hot water on a holiday and been videoed.
Have to wait and see who/what it is.

Any ideas? ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Tigers of Old said:
Yep that's it.

Yep. And for IanG's sake...it wasn't on the thread he was referring to and it wasn't about a player who had been referred to in the media (or on PRE) at that stage.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
rosy23 said:
I'd appreciate you both telling me which posts are clearly missing in this thread.

This post appears to be referring to a post that isn't in the thread:

SCOOP said:
Solid work on ACA Snakey.

Comes out on the day of the trade.

What a time to be alive.

rosy23 said:
That doesn't explain why you think asking about "posts clearly missing from this thread" is a "good question". It's not the first time IanG has made false claims in regard to the moderating of this site. You know well that the posts referred to weren't on this thread.

Rosy you imply I'm being deliberately malicious, I was just asking a question and if I've made erroneous claims about moderation before then they are simple mistakes.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
IanG said:
This post appears to be referring to a post that isn't in the thread:

So you made the claim based on a post appearing to be referring to something that isn't in the thread? Rather than posts you actually read you assume others were removed because you can't see what another post was referring to? Fair dinkum.

Fact is there were zero posts "clearly missing" from that thread as you claimed.
It's not the first time you've been wrong when publicly questioning moderating on this site. In future a PM would be appreciated rather than misleading people.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
rosy23 said:
So you made the claim based on a post appearing to be referring to something that isn't in the thread? Rather than posts you actually read you assume others were removed because you can't see what another post was referring to? Fair dinkum.

Fact is there were zero posts "clearly missing" from that thread as you claimed.
It's not the first time you've been wrong when publicly questioning moderating on this site. In future a PM would be appreciated rather than misleading people.

Rosy I asked a question thats all, if I'm wrong and came across too stridently I apologise. It was a simple mistake.