Re: Richmond's 2014 - 2015 preseason | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: Richmond's 2014 - 2015 preseason

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Phantom said:
For the Moderators, I would suggest that you use your administrator rights to mutually ban the Termite and myself from seeing each other's posts, which would impede us responding to each other.

Personally, I'm sick and tired of the Termite stalking me over the years. I don't know who or what he is, but judging him as an individual, not as part of a group, I now hate him.

Any time he responds to any of my posts on PRE, I will repeat the above response.

I've used the ignore button in the past, but when the Termite continued to respond in any way to my posts, without me being able to see what he posted, it was too hard.
When switching the ignore function off, I could see that I was quite justified in doing so, as the Termite's responses were full of personally-aimed vitriol.

I'm sick of it.
I enjoy PRE, except for this.
Again, I suggest the Moderators click the button that enforces and prevents the Termite from seeing my posts, and me from seeing his.

I have absolutely no interest in the Termite's own posts that have no connection with me.
I have never shown any interest in reading them.
Keeping him away from me, and me away from him, would suit me fine.

Of course, if it doesn't happen, I'll just keep repeating the above post to the Termite's responses.
The moderators may choose to ban me from PRE, which is also fine because I know that it takes logging into PRE out of my control.

It's up to the Moderators.

The administrators and moderators don't have the power to selective give or remove permissions between individual posters or decide who can or cant respond to posts. I suggest a bit of self control. Your posts and name calling have been way out of line, totally in breach of the posting guidelines. I'll put you on moderated posts for a while so that way the vitriol and name calling won't show on the forum. I've been away a couple of days and have come back to an email inbox full of reported post notifications. You're not going to hang your future here on the moderators. If you post appropriately your posts will be approved. If you don't they'll be deleted. When you agree to abide by the posting guidelines, and adhere to that promise, the block will be removed.