Foxtel / Telstra outages. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Foxtel / Telstra outages.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Does anyone know who to contact at Telstra when you get a 'No signal received' message on Foxtel all due to pixelations which is actually a Telstra cable fault?

This happened 2 weeks ago and somehow a Telstra technician knocked on our door (like a saint) asking if we were having a Foxtel problem in which they later fixed.

In the Telstra website, the only number to contact for this is Foxtel's 131 999 which I've done a million times since I've had Foxtel and all you get is an automated voice followed by a dud call centre from overseas somewhere, asking and advising the same useless words over and over again.

poppa x

Tiger Legend
May 28, 2004
Mt Waverley
It's easy TigerForce.
Just read the manual.
On Page 74 it says see Page 13.
Page 13 it says see Page 74.
Plobrem Sorved.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Foxtel and Telstra still trying to *smile* each other in bed at other people's expense. What type of 'technology' do we really have in this 21st century?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
willo said:

Thanks willo, I've done that several times. My postcode shows a message.

We've had this problem in the last 5 days now, and I've called Foxtel a 3rd time and now I've been told the service is out until January 27, but the real problem is that we've only being losing signal during the day with these pixelations and sound pops which are hallucinating to watch.

Why is it working at night then?? I've got Optus as the internet but I'm sure there's a lot of BigPond users with this type of problem too.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
TigerForce said:
Thanks willo, I've done that several times. My postcode shows a message.

We've had this problem in the last 5 days now, and I've called Foxtel a 3rd time and now I've been told the service is out until January 27, but the real problem is that we've only being losing signal during the day with these pixelations and sound pops which are hallucinating to watch.

Why is it working at night then?? I've got Optus as the internet but I'm sure there's a lot of BigPond users with this type of problem too.

If it gets too frustrating and no resolution try this