Retire / Trade / Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retire / Trade / Delist

Everyone is trade-able at the right price. However be also prepared to rip the clubs soul out if you have that mentality.

Bakes is great, I was on the Baker bandwagon super early. But he's a utility player - I don't think we are going to get much benefit from a trade to be honest. He's worth more to us than what he is to other teams.

Having said that, anyone is tradeable - almost anyone. But we won't get value for him.

Daniel Talia, Tom Lynch, and Matty Crouch on the table for the Crows apparently.

Interesting.

Crouch is 26

Talia is 29

Lynch is 30

Last edited:
Retire: Houli, Astbury
Delist: Caddy, Parker, Garthwaite, Egg, Naish, Miller
Thin ice: Aarts, Ross

*Edit*

Watch this space/jury out: Cumberland, Biggie

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Daniel Talia, Tom Lynch, and Matty Crouch on the table for the Crows apparently.

Interesting.

Crouch is 26

Talia is 29

Lynch is 30
Forget about it, between all 3 they struggle to put a month of footy together.
Hit the draft because we haven't got the room in our cap next year to chase anyone on decent coin.
Mitchell from hawthorn would be our best and most likely only option.
Narkle for a late 2nd rounder.
Delist Naish Eggy Parker Cathwaite Pickett
Retire Houli
And fingers crossed they don't pick uo a half forward with pick 8

Punt or trade Parker, Garthwaite, Egg, Naish, Miller, Chol, Aarts, Ross
Houli Astbury and Caddy are premiership legends of our club and should be treated with the dignity and respect they deserve but also should go if their bodies are cooked (Houli Astbury) or the MC stubbornly refuses to play him (Caddy).
10 changes!

Obviously everybody is tradeable for the right price

The guys I think will not be re signed - Naish, Eggs, Garthwaite, Miller, , players I think will be moved on Traded/ delisted Caddy, Pickett, Chol( fa move) Ross. I’d look at moving on Aarts, George and RCD , as well as Short for the right price , obviously Houli and DTLD have some thoughts of retirement, I think the Skip is going on. Soldo is an interesting one , I’d imagine Clubs will know Nanks untouchable and CJ has shown enough that if he stays he‘ll be our second ruck .

The height of our defenders has worried me all season. Easily outmarked. Stack, Bakes,D Rioli, Short are all under 180cm.
We need to recruit marking strength for the new Stand and Deliver game.
Broad and Balta will be welcome returns.

Reactions: 1 users
Retire: Houli, Astbury
Delist: Caddy, Parker, Garthwaite, Egg, Naish, Miller
Thin ice: Aarts, Ross, Cumberland
you had me until you listed Cumberland, love his enthusiasm and aggression, skills ok too

I wonder what was going through the club's head when signing Faarts on a two year deal

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not interested in who we should delist. I'm only interested in getting a ball magnet player who will win it out of the centre. This has been our biggest problem to date. we have the linked players, but time after time we simply get beaten in the centre. We have 2 first rounders, we need to target these players

You know Cumberland has kicked 8 goals in his last 2 games and is coming off An ACL last season Rancey ?

Yeah a bit harsh to think about moving Cumberland on at this stage and without a chance to show what he might do
Obviously Miller hasn’t played a game either but his is a different situation