Retirements 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retirements 2021

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
One of my all-time favourite Carlton players. What a career he's had, especially playing at such a basket-case for the majority.
You weren’t saying that in 2013 man. You’ve changed man. You’ve changed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Astbury confirmed, waiting to hear whether Houli will still be on the list next year.

• Sad

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Eddie my favourite non Tiger player.
When on song he was just freakish.
Good on him for speaking out.
With have an Ambassador role in the AFL for sure.

Reactions: 2 users

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
We need to stagger the retirements of our older champs with the greatest of respect and sensitivity. 1 more to go for 2021?

Reactions: 1 users

Letsroar

Tiger Matchwinner
May 19, 2014
Eddie my favourite non Tiger player.
When on song he was just freakish.
Good on him for speaking out.
With have an Ambassador role in the AFL for sure.

Great player to watch and by all reports an absolutely tremendous person
Deserves an ambassador role
Will be lucky to get it though don’t think he has the right school tie for Gills AFL

• Sad

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Surprised with Astbury ( a little 30 year old) and Sean.

There was a time when Dave was continuously injured I thought he wouldn’t play much footy. I remember his debut as a forward. I also thought the weight of being given the No 12 would be a huge burden fir him. A member , a 3 x premiership player and part of one of the best back lines during a 4 year period.

What can you say about Sean. Of what I saw last week I thought he would go on in 22 but decided against it. Clarkson’s Mr Fix It. Fair, tough, silky ..

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Surprised with Astbury ( a little 30 year old) and Sean.

There was a time when Dave was continuously injured I thought he wouldn’t play much footy. I remember his debut as a forward. I also thought the weight of being given the No 12 would be a huge burden fir him. A member , a 3 x premiership player and part of one of the best back lines during a 4 year period.

What can you say about Sean. Of what I saw last week I thought he would go on in 22 but decided against it. Clarkson’s Mr Fix It. Fair, tough, silky ..
I wasn’t all that surprised with Dave. Only 30, but injury has not been kind to the body. Has done amazingly well to have the career that he has.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Not sure if it was true, but wasn’t there a rumour that he was off to Brisbane in 2016, but failed the medical?
Yes, I believe that's correct. Hugely fortunate assessment for Dave ... and us. Three flags.