Retirements 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retirements 2021

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Nathan Jones
Got to feel for the bloke dead set heart and soul of that joint forever and finally they get a shot at it and he's 2 or 3,4 deep in the pecking order and missing out.

Not everyone gets the Fairy Tale.

No need to look any further than our very own Brett Deledio!!

Reactions: 3 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Got to feel for the bloke dead set heart and soul of that joint forever and finally they get a shot at it and he's 2 or 3,4 deep in the pecking order and missing out.

Would be so hard. But he went on at least a year if not two too long. Would have meant several injuries for him to get a game in which case they wouldn't be playing in the GF.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yep it's bad luck for him but reality is the Dees have improved without him in the midfield.
I would had him as an injury sub.
Stood by the club all those years when they were getting slapped week in week out.

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
In an odd one Archie Smith from the Lions has announced his retirement. Last week he was looking for a new club.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
In an odd one Archie Smith from the Lions has announced his retirement. Last week he was looking for a new club.
Interesting ya'd think you keep your hat in the ring just in case.

Maybe another club told him to retire then they will take him PSD maybe although thats a stretch.

Or simply the manager did the ring around and no one has shown any interest at all.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I would had him as an injury sub.
Stood by the club all those years when they were getting slapped week in week out.
Perfect solution. I'm sure he'd have lifted for that one game if needed and could have played a quarter or so quite handily if required.

Reactions: 1 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne

and good old Tyrone Vickery.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Lachie Henderson. Geelong will now pursue Alex Rance to replace him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Lachie Henderson. Geelong will now pursue Alex Rance to replace him.

He’ll be missed ……. by me ….. watching some of his car wreck Geelong performances in this years finals was good fun

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user