Rhett Bartlett's Website | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhett Bartlett's Website

OMH

Tiger Cub
Jan 4, 2003
Notice it got a mention in the paper today and thought I would post the url for those who haven't seen it. This may be old news for some so apologies in advance.

http://www.rhettrospective.com/

lotus2

I'm a llama!
Jul 13, 2003
Yeh ive seen his website and hes got his hall of shame and how ironic that his old man isnt on top of the list,i dont know how every body else feels about KB,but we wouldnt even be talking about him if it wasnt for our great club.evrybody should go to his website and let him know how they feel about his dads attitude.KB was a great player but he will never be greater than our club.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Lotus2,
I would drop that idea. Rhett has been very open in discussing this with members of various forums- its done. he gets it. let it go.
hutstar

Maskedman

Tiger Cub
Jul 21, 2003
Melbourne
I agree, we should all drop it's not the kids fault & he does a great job.

You are also right with your sentiment that no one (dare I say it even Jack Dyer) is greater than the Club.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I agree ti is not Rhett's fault. He's in a *smile* situation. His site is informative and interesting though and it does show HE does have a lvoe for the Richmond Football club. More so than his old man seems to. If he had real love and passion for the place he wouldnt be stubborn old fart. Dont die with any regrets KB, you only live life once, dont want to look back when yo uare older and wish you didnt have this stance. Never too late to rectify it.