Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

He didn't run any further than any player playing on from kicking out all year. I said it, then Dunstall said it.
Yeah playing with fire if you take liberties though, I think they should all get pinged getting 30 metres free rain from the goal line is advantage enough.

Yeah playing with fire if you take liberties though, I think they should all get pinged getting 30 metres free rain from the goal line is advantage enough.
I agree, but nobody does, except RM.

Reactions: 1 user
Straight out for Vlaustin, ill disciplined as I predicted and posted before the match that he would get sucked in by Ginnivan

I saw it very differently.

I thought sucked in Ginnivan

Reactions: 2 users
Dogs act, not super dangerous but it’s a dogs act.

How he plays ahead of Stack astounds me.

Reactions: 4 users
Exactly. Not paid all year and WE get pinged today.
Hope the club seeks clarification ( which means zero ) and / or the media highlight this with examples.

He didn't run any further than any player playing on from kicking out all year. I said it, then Dunstall said it.
Players have been allowed to run at least 30m from the goal square it was BS that Mansell got pinged

Reactions: 1 users
Mansell wasn't on Ginnivan most of the day Rioli was. Wasn't it Mansell that ran too far on the kick out, (i were screaming from the stands bounce it before he got pinged), and he also spoilt Grime's easy mark costing 1 goal 1?
Anyway it is an easy decision with Tigga coming back.
Correct. And Yes and yes.

Reactions: 1 users
should be knighted.after that head massage, he became very very quiet

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
should be knighted.after that head massage, he became very very quiet
Looking at it now, it did look like Mansell just rubbed the head with his elbow, but I doubt he'll get away with it. Maybe just a fine.....but this is Richmond.

Mansell did his job but can't see him holding onto his spot with Vlastuin coming back unfortunately.

Reactions: 1 user